Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,490 members, 7,944,424 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is Bitcoin A Currency Or A Store Of Value - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Bitcoin A Currency Or A Store Of Value (203 Views)

Digital Naira Currency (NAIRA COIN) For Nigerians Has Been Launched O / What Is The Value Of Software Engineers In Nigeria? / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bitcoin A Currency Or A Store Of Value by MuhdGombi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Some years back, most people do not understand Bitcoin. Some said it is the future while some said it's a scam. Bitcoin has made me and a lot of people question what money really is. So many people like James Jani avoided looking into Bitcoin for as long as they could but there’s so many social media profile with laser eyes in them that you can bear before you start to ask what exactly is going on here. The more I try to answer those questions on bitcon, the more intrigued I was by bitcon and the ongoing saga. The fact that it was created by an individual or group of individuals under the pseudo name SATOSHI NAKAMOTO remains anonymous and unidentified till this day.

It is said that the creator Satoshi Nakatomo owned one million bitcoins which makes Satoshi Nakatomo worth about $60 billion. Should the price of Bitcoin rise to $180,000, Satoshi Nakatomo will become the richest man in earth. Satoshi Nakatomo is just one part of what makes this ongoing saga so fascinating. The truth is it’s a wild world out there and it’s time you and I take a step into the realm of crypto and begin to make sense of it all.
Read more about it in the link below to understand the conspiracy going on in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

https://gombiland.com/bitcoin-a-currency-or-store-of-value/

(1) (Reply)

Translation From English To Dutch / Blockchain Gaming / *deleted thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.