Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

VIDEO: "Before Giving Money To Girls, Give To Your Mum" -actor Alexx Ekubo Urge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: "Before Giving Money To Girls, Give To Your Mum" -actor Alexx Ekubo Urge (140 Views)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Alexx Ekubo: Before Giving Girls Money, Give Your Mom First / Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: "Before Giving Money To Girls, Give To Your Mum" -actor Alexx Ekubo Urge by anythingcelebri: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Alexx Ekubo, a Nigerian actor, has counseled men to prioritize their mothers over their girlfriends.

This call came when Ekubo released a video of himself with his mother as proof that she was "eating" his money.

He warned viewers to take care of their parents in the video caption, saying that they "won't be around forever."

"Dear everyone, always take care of your parents," he added. They won't be around for much longer, unfortunately.

Also, kudos to the males that pay money to babes. Just remember to give mumsy before giving Obianuju, since 'Thank you my son' is better than 'Awwww baby.'

"Footage evidence shows my mother agreeing that she is 'eating' my money," the actor remarked, referring to the video.

watch video clip

[url=Anythingcelebrity.com] MORE INTERESTING STORIES ON ANYTHING CELEBRITY[/url]

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "Before Giving Money To Girls, Give To Your Mum" -actor Alexx Ekubo Urge by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
i really love this advice

(1) (Reply)

Reps Pass Electoral Bill Without Compulsory Direct Primary Clause / Portable: The No-holds-bar Entertainer / How To Earn US Dollars ($) Everyday In Automated Mode As You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.