Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,388 members, 7,901,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Happened To Manna? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Manna? (495 Views)

#Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps? / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Manna? by SIawomir: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin So I've been going through previous posts of mannabbqgrils(~2018 posts), and all I could see was a reasonable, Sane nairalander. What happened to him. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/post/67947121

Re: What Happened To Manna? by QueenAgbo(f): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
He is now a BMC.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manna? by shawante(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's called 'stalking'.. And it's bad for health. Stop it

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manna? by AsapTeddy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mhen your jobless oh

Going through all his posts like u got nothing to do with your time.

Bihari never punish naija youth enough sha

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manna? by Sergio101(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
cool
The mutinous element was bribed beyond recognition.

You don't need to ask more comrade

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manna? by Naijanascam: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
He Sold his godforsaken soul to the devil because of cursed crumbs and it's irretrievable

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manna? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
SIawomir:
grin So I've been going through previous posts of mannabbqgrils(~2018 posts), and all I could see was a reasonable, Sane nairalander. What happened to him. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/post/67947121

Send an email to abc484621@gmail.com

Please.
Re: What Happened To Manna? by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
MannaBBQgrillsss is somewhere regretting his actions of voting in APC after losing his business and suffering from severe hardship

"He has seen a lot he lamented"

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manna? by AfonjaEmir: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hunger is NO respecter of Tribe or personality.

Hunger wan kpai the zombie...

He supported Buhari....Darling Daddy
He Thought Osibanjo will win....Starboy
He has settled for thiefnubuu.....spits.

That alone should tell you that they are all paid miscreants, without honour. grin

Seyi Thiefnubuu doesn't even know they exist..
Re: What Happened To Manna? by Mintyguy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
@ oga op, you of all people should be ashamed of campaigning and voting a failure like Obaseki.
I wonder how you get to sleep at night when you know others are going through the pains of you supporting and campaigning for Obaski. And you still have the audacity to be campaigning for another failure on this same platform
I give up

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Exonerate Osinbajo But Accuse Atiku? / Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? / 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.