Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Your Ex Gifts You These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Gifts You These (923 Views)

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex / If Your Lady Boss Gifts You This Yam / How Do You Deal With An Ex's Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Gifts You These by Preciousgirl(f): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
What will be your reaction?

Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by tstx(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Love this
Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by chatinent: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
See your x-cartoon mind na
Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
...say "thank you".
Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by yuping(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided appreciation
Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by heniford2: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
I love this Act so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by heniford2: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What will be your reaction?
please do you have more of these pictures or where can i get this picture need it,darling
Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by ValCon888: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Whoever designed this needs an award.
The glass pane represents the water and the entire object shows the hippo relaxing in its natural habitat.

If my ex gave it to me, I'll accept it... And hope there isn't an ulterior motive behind it.
Ulterior motive be damned.

I'll take it no question asked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by harqinhola(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na this kin EX no dey let main guys get rest of mind .. see this kin gift now don set standard for main guy . THERE'S NO ROOM for PANT AND BRA GIFT HERE OO ..Chaiiiii
Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by helinues: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
I actually love art work..

I would appreciate it more cos she Must also be a lover of art work

Just as the way hippos used to relax under water, so as the glass represent the water .

Beautiful and creative

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Gifts You These by JOACHINpedro: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2022
ValCon888:
Whoever designed this needs an award.
The glass pane represents the water and the entire object shows the hippo relaxing in its natural habitat.

If my ex gave it to me, I'll accept it... And hope there isn't an ulterior motive behind it.
Ulterior motive be damned.

I'll take it no question asked.
Thanks for leading my mind back on track, i initially thought the gift represents steady doggy courtesy of the last pic

(1) (Reply)

EVERYONE:HERE Is The Reason For My Bitter Attitude. / Please What Makes You Happy? / Only a Foolish Man Will Always Accept Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.