Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,703 members, 7,921,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again (20707 Views)

Arsenal Face Manchester United In FA Cup 4th Round, Liverpool Ousted / The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Draw / Check Out Arsenal Vs Brighton Match Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by muheeb01(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2022
With arsenal latest superb inform performances in their previous games....e shock me,e pele arsenals
Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by drealcivilceno(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2022
dahgifted:
Arteta don dey do Gengenpressing! grin
Hell fire straight! cool

Too much PES!

Give your life to Christ before it is late ooo!
Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by drealcivilceno(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2022
post=109229486:
Arteta apologizes to Gunners Fans......

"We were not good enough and we have to apologise for it," Arteta said.

"We needed more drive, more hunger to win at any cost in every single action, much more. We were not at our level.

"I'm really disappointed with the performance, first of all. Not with the attitude but how much purpose we have and what determination we showed to change the game when it's difficult to play against the way they play.

"I have played in games like that for the past 18 years and I know how complicated it is to come here. It's no surprise the difficulties you are going to face. But when we do that, we have to face it in a different way.

"It is really hurting. It is a competition that is very related to our history and to get out of it is a big bump."

Mumu talk...

You major sponsor cup you can't even win!
Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by alexvic12: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2022
About that, Arteta said that AMN was "very clear" about the situation. If Arteta had kept him against his wishes, same fans will call him a dictator. The truth is that the team is stretched right now.

The first 11 is only beginning to gain traction and cohesion. Before they can do is on building a stronger bench, a lot will happen.

Vinnie2000:

Why did Foolish Arteta and his Coaching crew Loan out Maitland Niles when he could have manned dat midfield?

Very Terrible, political coach! undecided
Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by MNDY(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
humberjade:

Yeah I know...but will that stop all those gang guys from falling people for stupid reasons? It is way deeper than that....I believe any govt can curb or drastically reduce gangsterism and cultism if the political will is there...allowing it to fester for long, results in what they have in Mexico and the black dominated communities in the US. How serious are they with gun control?

It is well jare

We sha don wear the jersey chop cane grin

Na knife violence actually. I made a mistake.

Na Arteta f.uc.k up - Using boys for experiment in that game like how other clubs (Chelsea, Liverpool) do against lesser clubs.

Arsenal wey dey try emerge from process and don dey try stand small small.

Arteta for play that game with full force.
Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by Easymane: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again by humberjade: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
MNDY:

Na knife violence actually. I made a mistake.

Na Arteta f.uc.k up - Using boys for experiment in that game like how other clubs (Chelsea, Liverpool) do against lesser clubs.

Arsenal wey dey try emerge from process and don dey try stand small small.

Arteta for play that game with full force.

Well, I don't know the full force you are referring to again o....other than Laca wey dey bench, and Rowe wey nor even enter squad for the day, which force do we have again jare? grin

The thing is that, Arsenal lack depth...and some players just aren't good enough. The rate at which Lokonga loses possession is disgraceful....the guy is just too slow with his passes...Tavares, that one nah one extraordinary mumu...he leaves his primary job, in pursuit of the secondary.

If Arsenal doesn't hit the market ASAP to shore up the midfield, only God knows where the team will be by this time next month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Attends 2022 World Cup Draws In Qatar / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos / Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.