Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

How do i make a girl admit she likes me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How do i make a girl admit she likes me? (282 Views)

Free Give Away 20k!!!!!!! Choose Ur Best Romancelander....highest Likes Get Cash / How Do I Make Her Beg For My Attention / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do i make a girl admit she likes me? by badboyTee(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is this girl I really love she is staying in my area I really like her a lot. But when I asked her out on WhatsApp she told me she has a BF and sent me a screenshot of her. Chat with her bf which I smell it a lie cause the way the chat is it obvious it not from her phone cause the wallpaper on her WhatsApp chat is different from the one she sent to me.later on I stylishly asked her little sis if her aunty has an Husband grin you know little kids she says her aunt is always inside that she doesn't know anyone with her except me in order to clear my doubt I told her I want to collect a movie from her phone. I quickly went through her WhatsApp chat and saw that she was lying about her having a BF. But now I think she is in love cause most times like this she would be the one to message me ask if have eaten ask about my night and so on......Niggars in the house how can I make her say yes. I think she is shy .

Note: This girl is a very fine babe oo am still wondering how come she doesn't have a bf sef
Re: How do i make a girl admit she likes me? by Jeon(f): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
badboyTee:
There is this girl I really love she is staying in my area I really like her a lot. But when I asked her out on WhatsApp she told me she has a BF and sent me a screenshot of her. Chat with her bf which I smell it a lie cause the way the chat is it obvious it not from her phone cause the wallpaper on her WhatsApp chat is different from the one she sent to me.later on I stylishly asked her little sis if her aunty has an Husband grin you know little kids she says her aunt is always inside that she doesn't know anyone with her except me in order to clear my doubt I told her I want to collect a movie from her phone. I quickly went through her WhatsApp chat and saw that she was lying about her having a BF. But now I think she is in love cause most times like this she would be the one to message me ask if have eaten ask about my night and so on......Niggars in the house how can I make her say yes. I think she is shy .

Note: This girl is a very fine babe oo am still wondering how come she doesn't have a bf sef

(1) (Reply)

. / I Seriously Need A Girlfriend / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.