Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Greatest Passive Income Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Greatest Passive Income Investment (237 Views)

Daily Income Investment Opportunity / Fundquest: A New Passive Income Investment Or Another Cash Burn? / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Passive Income Investment by Stanislas(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hello forward thinking people,my name is Bibire Ayodele Samuel I am an entrepreneur. I just want to share with you 1 greater passive income investment a family can have for their life time
An what is the passive income investment it:
EBOOK
EBook is an electronic book which can be use on devices like smart phones,laptop e.t.c

So how do it become a passive income investment:
You create a eBook on some topics you are good at and the ones you are not good at because somebody who is good at the topics you want can help you write
After writing publish it and start selling it all over the word you can sell it on Amazon ,okada books, blog e.t.c.
So if you can't writing it I gat you covered by given it to people who are specialized at writing

So you can open an account here

https://fwd.cx/gITiTcuLtuQQ

And you will be helped please put down a passive income for your family so you will be remembered for good

Bibire Ayodele Samuel

https://fwd.cx/gITiTcuLtuQQ

(1) (Reply)

List Of (unregulated) Investment Companies / Bitcoin Had A Terrible January. But It Just Hit $45,000 Again / 800k Promo Land For Sale In Lagos | THE HAVEN PHASE 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.