Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] (55093 Views)

Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) / Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Ten06(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2022
UncleKoboko:
I heard Kim killed all the people he later learned to have dated this woman before...

Women and lies have put many people into grave in this life.

A girl with one dozen body count will swear on the Bible, Qur'an, mother's or father's grave to have just slept with her ex-boyfriend who "forcefully" "disvirgined" her....

Most girls can only offer sex in a relationship, yet they'll have the guts to share that thing that made them relevant with Many other guys and still expect you to love and cherish them.
How can one cherish a used product or leftover

Even while they're cheating on you with reckless abandon, they'll always play the victim card, manipulate and guilt-trip you.
You can sleep with other people's boyfriends and husbands...
You can manage 2- 3 men at a time without getting caught, yet you want to keep your own boyfriend ONLY to yourself grin grin grin

WHENEVER YOU CATCH A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE, NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR REVENGE, especially at the time when she's at disadvantage, because believe me, 99% of them are extremely vengeful, sneaky and hypocrites.

I fear this XX-chromosome specie...

You have said it all but let me just add, they can date five guys at a time, lie and deceive them, cheat on them, ghost some of them and even collect money from them without offering anything. But immediately one guy just lie to her or cheat on her she will run to town and raise alarm that men are this and that.

They think they are the only ones that have the monopoly of doing bad to people
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:
There's no difference between Kim Jong-un and Buhari... Tyrants!
Will you shut..
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
UncleKoboko:
I heard Kim killed all the people he later learned to have dated this woman before...

A girl with one dozen body count will swear on the Bible, Qur'an, mother's or father's grave to have just slept with her ex-boyfriend who "forcefully" "disvirgined" her....

Most girls can only offer sex in a relationship, yet they'll have the guts to share that thing that made them relevant with Many other guys and still expect you to love and cherish them.

Even while they're cheating on you with reckless abandon, they'll always play the victim card, manipulate and guilt-trip you.
You can manage 2- 3 men at a time without getting caught, yet you want to keep your own boyfriend ONLY to yourself grin grin grin

WHENEVER YOU CATCH A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE, NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR REVENGE, especially at the time when she's at disadvantage, because believe me, 99% of them are extremely vengeful, sneaky and hypocrites.

You see that gender, alot of men have gone to there early Graves because of that gender.. this is why is good to enlighten men about them
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
E dey her legs
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Benrosaria(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
kissok
UncleKoboko:

Homie so you are justified for your countless body counts ?
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by spotty232(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
dem do u strong thing o, easy bro
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by olas24u(f): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Why not pack and go live in North Korea?
They never thought you critical thinking in school ,that why you reason in such a way.living conditions in not how countries are measured.its a communist country.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by olas24u(f): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Why not pack and go live in North Korea?
Have you been there before?you only read and see propaganda against that country.a country that is a nuclear power ,you want to compare it with yours ?do you know what nuclear power means?it has its own man power.Your own country cant even refine its crude oil and you dont have light for more 50 years now.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Awoleesu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sorry Kim, you're about to be taken son...
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by LordOfTheGame: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Lies !

North Korean leader is purely a traditional leader who understands his people's needs (Which is security) and provides it for them internally and externally and in return, loved by his people. It's only the western media that are branding him and brainwashing people like you to see him as a dictator.
While in the other hand, late buhari was a daft, dullard and waste of human and space in leadership. Who never understood 'his' people throughout his lifetime in leadership positions. A failure personified whose records of dictatorship and wickedness, cluelessness and incompetence surmount every other leaders in the whole world. Late buhari blamed everyone else but himself for his numerous failures and lack of achievements. Can you tell me one book written by buhari or one good legacy left behind by him?

2 Likes

Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nonybb: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
At a slightest argument he can even behead that woman
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by sparko1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fear short people, their wickedness knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Liar! Kim Jon-un is a lover of both his people and country.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by treatise: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
ogbiwa:
The wife of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was once a competitive cheerleader and singer who came from a prominent family before she married the dictator.

Before married life, Ri Sol-ju was an active cheerleader, visiting South Korea as a member of North Korea's cheering squad for the Asian Athletics Championships in 2005, reports CNN.

Apparently, Ri was also part of the North Korean Olympic cheerleading team too, when she was in her early 20s.

Ri, who is believed to be in her 30s and to have three children with her hubby, was also a singer in her former life as well.

It comes after the North Korean dictator celebrated his 38th birthday and 10 years reigning over the hermit state.

She went to China to study the craft, and was a singer with the Unhasu Orchestra, a popular orchestral group that featured traditional Korean singing.

In fact, it is rumoured that Ri first grabbed the dictator's attention while performing in a concert, however, The Sun reports that since her marriage, North Korean officials have tried to erase her singing past by confiscating bootleg CDs of her performances.

It is believed the former songstress comes from Chongjin, in North Korea's northern Hamgyong Province, and hails from the upper echelons of North Korean society with a gynecologist mother and professor father.

Although Ri and Kim Jong-un, 38, married in 2009 shortly after Kim Jong-il died from a heart attack, she only made her first official appearance as North Korea's First Lady in 2012, when she caused a stir for her Western-style clothing and appearance, reports the ABC.

In her official debut she wore peep toes shoes, toted a Dior bag and sported a short haircut. She also linked arms with her husband - all very controversial in North Korea's traditional society, which made her an instant fashion icon among young North Korean women.

Recently, a year long absence from state media in 2020 sparked concern and speculation over Ri's health, with death, illness, pregnancy or possibly an a falling out with Kim Jong-un as possible explanations for her absence.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-uns-wife-former-25895517
Gagnam style; why this particular trouser pattern ?
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Equity15(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
humberjade:
The Korean series 'Crash landing on you' comes to mind...

I wonder how people pass time in that country...little wonder there is a large number of defectors to the South despite the fact that the DMZ, the border between North and South Korea, is one of the most heavily fortified areas in the world. A North Korean wey taste capitalist life no go wan go back o grin
omoh that series is one of my best. Damn!!!
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nyanmiridunce: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
olas24u:

They never taught you critical thinking in school. That is why you reason in such a way. Living conditions in not how countries are measured. it's a communist government.
guy pack go NK and stop disturbing us with your rhetorics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Alusiizizi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
kmcutez:

Very soon you will know the Black woman is God. Continue your mumuism.

The Y chromosome may be a symbol of masculinity, but it is becoming increasingly clear that it is anything but strong and enduring. Although it carries the “master switch” gene, SRY, that determines whether an embryo will develop as male (XY) or female (XX), it contains very few other genes and is the only chromosome not necessary for life. Women, after all, manage just fine without one.

What’s more, the Y chromosome has degenerated rapidly, leaving females with two perfectly normal X chromosomes, but males with an X and a shrivelled Y. If the same rate of degeneration continues, the Y chromosome has just 4.6m years left before it disappears completely. This may sound like a long time, but it isn’t when you consider that life has existed on Earth for 3.5 billion years.

You again?? I thought we've already dealt with this rubbish. Please stop pretending to be a scientist and deceiving people on this forum. By the way, you never answered my first question to you, chimpanzees have more chromosomes than humans, are we humans then to relegate the chimpanzee to the status of god in human societies?
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by KingMack(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anything wey resemble pweek or Love Machine..this woman go dey use am penetrate steady because this Kim Jong look like 0.05seconds nigga angry angry grin

Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You again?? I thought we've already dealt with this rubbish. Please stop pretending to be a scientist and deceiving people on this forum. By the way, you never answered my first question to you, chimpanzees have more chromosomes than humans, are we humans then to relegate the chimpanzee to the status of god in human societies?

The answer is on that thread. Please don’t reply me again.

1 Like

Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Alusiizizi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
kmcutez:

The answer is on that thread. Please don’t reply me again.

Repeat, YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST, and will never be one. Stop deceiving people by parroting information that you do not understand. By the way, direct me to the part of that thread where something even remotely approximating an answer was provided to my question by you.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Elvisgolden: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Cry cry baby..............aren't you tired of crying?
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Repeat, YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST, and will never be one. Stop deceiving people by parroting information that you do not understand. By the way, direct me to the part of that thread where something even remotely approximating an answer was provided to my question by you.

If you want to compare yourself to a chimpanzee, feel free. I’m not one.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by olas24u(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
guy pack go NK and stop disturbing us with your rhetorics
I have been there before ,so its not what you read about,same with cuba ,its notwhat you read about.They have light,they have rails ,they have schools .Check out what many think about africans like you.You are probably a muslim or christain.Nobody took their ancestral religion and away .The practice thir own.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
dictator
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Alusiizizi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
kmcutez:

If you want to compare yourself to a chimpanzee, feel free. I’m not one.

Same stvpid response you gave the last time. Know that hence-forth I will be following all your posts and whenever I see you come out, presenting yourself as a scientist(or as someone who knows much of anything for that matter) you will have to answer to me.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
humberjade:
The Korean series 'Crash landing on you' comes to mind...

I wonder how people pass time in that country...little wonder there is a large number of defectors to the South despite the fact that the DMZ, the border between North and South Korea, is one of the most heavily fortified areas in the world. A North Korean wey taste capitalist life no go wan go back o grin

The series pretty awesome. Loved it
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Kim Jong is better , North Korea is secure and they have good roads and electricity

Good road and electricity?? Be careful what you say bro...
Go to YouTube and look up Yeonmi... NK doesn't have electricity and there's so much crime there...
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Hkff: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by l0uie(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
helinues:
Kim

Short man devil

You no go shut up? If him catch you, I no know for you oh.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by l0uie(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Bross, bad na bad. Nothing like this, that. Once you don Bleep puna, you don Bleep be that.
Re: Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Same stvpid response you gave the last time. Know that hence-forth I will be following all your posts and whenever I see you come out, presenting yourself as a scientist(or as someone who knows much of anything for that matter) you will have to answer to me.

See mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.