Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" (1996 Views)

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by ogbiwa: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Aileen Wuornos, a Florida serial killer who killed seven men between November 1989 and November 1990, had given conflicting reasons for the seven murders, describing them as self-defence after the men had raped her, and on another occasion simply as robberies gone wrong.

But when she was asked directly why she had killed the men, she simply said: “because the cops let me keep killing them”.

In 2001 Wuornos applied to the Florida Supreme Court, demanding that they carry out her death sentence.

"I killed those men," she wrote, "robbed them as cold as ice. And I'd do it again, too. There's no chance in keeping me alive or anything, because I'd kill again.

"I have hate crawling through my system,” she said.

“I am so sick of hearing this 'she's crazy' stuff. I've been evaluated so many times. I'm competent, sane, and I'm trying to tell the truth.”

Insisting that she knew exactly what she was doing at the time of the murders, she contradicted her lawyers’ insistence that she wasn’t mentally fit to make decisions about her appeal: “I’m one who seriously hates human life and would kill again,” she said.

Wuornos was the daughter of a sex offender who hanged himself in prison. She was raised by her alcoholic grandparents – her grandfather sexually abused her and she is also known to have engaged in incest with her brother by the time she was 11 years old.

Pregnant by the age of 14, Wuornos was thrown out of the family home and began to support herself with sex work.

At age 20, she met and married 69-year-old yacht club president, Lewis Gratz Fell. It’s this period in her life that’s covered by a new Netflix release.

She was arrested more than once for assault during her brief marriage to Fell, on one occasion hitting him with his own cane, leading Fell to apply for a restraining order against his young wife within weeks of the marriage.

Wuornos’s life spiralled into even more chaos, with a catalogue of assaults and drink-drive offences throughout the 1980s.

At the end of that decade she embarked on her murder spree. She was convicted of six murders. The body of the seventh victim, 65-year-old Peter Abraham Siems, was never found and while Wuornos had been driving his car at the time of her arrest, prosecutors chose not to pursue a charge against her for that killing.

Wuornos was executed by lethal injection at Florida State Prison on October 9, 2002. Her last words were: “I’’ll be back”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/serial-killer-aileen-wuornos-gave-25897469

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by ArchiLimited: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2022
She has allowed the devil to use her to waste her own life. Pity

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Kaiwayu: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2022
[i][/i] first to coment
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by advanceDNA: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Top of the food chain predator....

what an unrepentant and dramatic way to exit ....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by advanceDNA: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Kaiwayu:
[i][/i] first to coment

That’s not how people do it.....
understand that some people are on 16G...
So u have to come back and edit after hitting enter..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by mountmoriah(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2022
It is true, demon possess people, this one confirm it.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile

This is the current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

8mm @N350k (133 pcs)
10mm @N415k (133 pcs)
12mm @N410k (93 pcs)
16mm @N410k (52 Pcs)

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Kaiwayu: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

That’s not how people do it..... understand that some people are on 16G... So u have to come back and edit after hitting enter..
Am still a novice sha.
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by IbadeHQ: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
This one na real knuckle head, retard all join.
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2022
So bad you had to end this way..I am surely gonna miss you..let her be sentenced to life imprisonment or face the firing squad...most time we kill to let go off something on our mind..if you haven't been there you might not understand.. cry cry cry
Blessings to all women out there.. kiss
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Karemarealty288(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2022
She is in Banana Burnland of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Pat081: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
ArchiLimited:
She has allowed the devil to use her to waste her own life. Pity
she will go to hell
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Empire1111: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
She said she will will be back grin grin (chuckles)

This one thinks coming back to life na moi moi madam you are gone forever
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Nemesis0147(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
I prefer firing squad to this lethal injection something something oh
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Hermes119: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aileen Motherfckin Wuornos ! !

I remember the movie "Monster"
Charlize Theron really killed it

TheSourcerer get ur a$$ in here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by TheSourcerer: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hermes119:
Aileen Motherfckin Wuornos ! !

I remember the movie "Monster"
Charlize Theron really killed it

TheSourcerer get ur a$$ in here

Aileen Fvcking Wuornos!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Aidejay(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
female serial killers are so rare.
partly due to stereotypes people have of women in the justice system and criminal investigation scene.
believing a woman can't commit such attrocities.
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Nicepoker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
These creatures with valley between their limbs.
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by Dollarremix(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na dis kind people dem surprise dey use for ritual
Re: Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" by chidiebube3m: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl / Yahoo Boys Hire Soldier To Accost Alfa Who Bought Benz Who Gave Them Fake Charm / Woman Jailed For Having A Baby With 13-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.