Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:54 PM

20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included (9808 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
MeandSum:

what was out of point in her post? few weeks ago, people were hurling insults at all northerners as if they were all involve in kidnapping and killing corpers.

Go and research on her, u only know about few weeks ago, go to few months ago
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by ak47mann(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
MeandSum:

what was out of point in her post? few weeks ago, people were hurling insults at all northerners as if they were all involve in kidnapping and killing corpers.

mr man you can never compare boko haram killing and suicide bombing with any type of crime at all, northerners have turn nigeria to a terrorist country
1 try to blow up a plane
2 blowing up police head quarters to be frank, you lot had made some people start doubting of one Nigeria if it wort it at all undecided
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by MeandSum: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Go and research on her, u only know about few weeks ago, go to few  months ago

Well, I don't know her. All I was asking is what was out of point in that post of hers you commented on that would warrant such heavy worded response from you.  you didn't answer that.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Syenite(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ Ileke-Idi, I wish I can one day know who you are. You really need a complete re-orientation about this your tribal extremist sentiments.If you don't change that orientation you will keep having problems with people in life as there is no organisation you'll find your self that you won't have to put up with ethnic differences,except u want to work in ur local govt Authority. undecided And too bad you are a lady.  shocked

On the topic, this has further butressed the point that community policing will do us a lot good.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2011
upper iweka is indeed a notorious place  but things like this are common in every isloated spots, most people get carried away by water during flooding only for their body to end up somewhere else, i have witnessed a similar situation in warri, lagos  and even ph.

i still dont understand why men rape women , there are millions of girls that will beg to give it to you for free why go and rape a woman
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
MeandSum:

Well, I don't know her. All I was asking is what was out of point in that post of hers you commented on that would warrant such heavy worded response from you, you didn't answer that.

The post below should answer ur Q and u do understand what i mean too

Syenite:

@ Ileke-Idi, I wish I can one day know who you are. You really need a complete re-orientation about this your tribal extremist sentiments.If you don't change that orientation you will keep having problems with people in life as there is no organisation you'll find your self that you won't have to put up with ethnic differences,except u want to work in your local govt Authority. undecided And too bad you are a lady.  shocked

On the topic, this has further butressed the point that community policing will do us a lot good.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by MeandSum: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
ak47mann:

mr man you can never compare boko haram killing and suicide bombing with any type of crime alt all, northerners have turn nigeria to a terrorist country
1 try to blow up a plane
2 blowing up police head quarters to be frank, you lot had made some people start doubting of one Nigeria if it wort it at all undecided

You're still not getting it. Any murder, or crime no matter who committed them should be condemned equally. People from the south(I mean the none House/Fulani part of the country) tend to think we are better than those in the north.

Basically, what you are saying is that because those criminals in the north kill by blowing up houses and ours here kidnap and rape travelers then murder them makes us better?
have you been to the north before? spend 1 month there and you'll realize these people are victims too.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by MeandSum: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

The post below should answer your Q and u do understand what i mean too

No, that post didn't answer my question. It is irrelevant to the issue at hand and i have no idea why you brought that up.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
MeandSum:

No, that post didn't answer my question. It is irrelevant to the issue at hand and i have no idea why you brought that up.

Tribalist is she, now QED
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by BabaIbada: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
North, SE and South/South are places where human lives have no value. While both S/S and S/E kill, kidnap, and r|*a*p*e mainly for their love for riches, Northerners kill for reasons which they, themselves know are rather unreasonable. While I opine that non-south westerners are responsible for almost half of killing/robbery in Lagos, the crime in South/West is what is reasonably inevitable in typical cities. Hence, the only save region in Nigeria where people are reasonable and moderate in everything they do is SOUTH/WEST with inclusion of Kwara (though not a S/W state)
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
MeandSum:

LMAO, You're wasting your time replying them. They'd rather question the person behind the ID rather than face the issue.

It's high time Nigerians stop seeing the North as the only dangerous/rowdy region in Nigeria. SE is rapidly following through.

I wonder why this issue is still on page 2.

1. North and SE both displayed post election violence
2. I believe the same amount of corps members were killed in the SE and in the North
3. Boko harams dealt with innocent civilians, and so has MASSOBs

Yet we're just supposed to glance away.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
ak47mann:

mr man you can never compare boko haram killing and suicide bombing with any type of crime alt all, northerners have turn nigeria to a terrorist country
1 try to blow up a plane

I'll agree, violence in the North get upper level than the ones in the SE.

But North also began slowly, give the SE a few more years and North will look like a paradise when compared tot he SE.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
Baba Ibada:

North, SE and South/South are places where human lives have no value. While both S/S and S/E kill, kidnap, and r|*a*p*e mainly for their love for riches, Northerners kill for reasons which they, themselves know are rather unreasonable. While I opine that non-south westerners are responsible for almost half of killing/robbery in Lagos, the crime in South/West is what is reasonably inevitable in typical cities. Hence, the only save region in Nigeria where people are reasonable and moderate in everything they do is SOUTH/WEST with inclusion of Kwara (though not a S/W state)  

Why are u so full of shi****Ts, what about more than 20 people Killed in Ibadan Ife Road by the so called Tokyo few weeks ago? dont allow too much of oiled soup block your senses
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Syenite(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
Baba Ibada:

Have we forgotten the over 20 people that died in those bloody NURTW classhes in Ibadan. 20 died in Ibadan=20 died in Onitsha. Stale mate. One nigeria sad sad
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
Syenite:

Have we forgotten the over 20 people that died in those bloody NURTW classhes in Ibadan. 20 died in Ibadan=20 died in Onitsha. Stale mate. One nigeria sad sad

Dont mind him, pot calling kettle black, the funniest is, that guy called tokyo have been terrorising them since 2000
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Saintp(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
I'm begining to hate dis nairaland. Every thing results to tribal sentiments. Cant some people in dis forum ever have intelligent discussions witout resulting to tribal war? Yet we travel outside d country n we claim white people are racist, IMO, we are worst than them.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
Saintp:

I'm begining to hate dis nairaland. Every thing results to tribal sentiments. Cant some people in dis forum ever have intelligent discussions witout resulting to tribal war? Yet we travel outside d country n we claim white people are racist, IMO, we are worst than them.

Tell that to Ileke-Ide
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Syenite(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO, You're wasting your time replying them. They'd rather question the person behind the ID rather than face the issue.

It's high time Nigerians stop seeing the North as the only dangerous/rowdy region in Nigeria. SE is rapidly following through.

I wonder why this issue is still on page 2.

1. North and SE both displayed post election violence[/b]2. I believe the [b]same amount of corps members were killed in the SE and in the North[/b]3. Boko harams dealt with innocent civilians, [b]and so has MASSOBs
Yet we're just supposed to glance away.

Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
GEJ should not only focus on the North, he could divide his focus between the North and the SE.

This is getting out of hand. Killing corpers for rituals now?

Getting out of hand.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

GEJ should not only focus on the North, he could divide his focus between the North and the SE.

This is getting out of hand. Killing corpers for rituals now?

Getting out of hand.

Your opinion doesn't count
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by bashr4: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
SW is the most terrible non muslim part of nigeria

corpers are raped by even their traditional rulers
the same southwest where dead bodies of youth corpers are found

the same southwest where women are raped constantly especially by pastors

the same southwest last month nurtw were killing themselves over nothing  about 20 people died mostly innocent civillians

the same south west that are exporting election violence with their ACN party to every part of the country, look at pots calling kettle black , stupid people.

lagos is the most crime infested state in nigeria and ekiti is known for its election violence
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Your opinion doesn't count

Then stop breaking veins over them. Counting or not, they wont stop. The faster you realize that, the quicker you adapt.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
bashr4:

SW is the most terrible non muslim part of nigeria

corpers are violated by even their traditional rulers
the same southwest where dead bodies of youth corpers are found

the same southwest where women are violated constantly especially by pastors

the same southwest last month nurtw were killing themselves over nothing  about 20 people died mostly innocent civillians

the same south west that are exporting election violence with their ACN party to every part of the country, look at pots calling kettle black , silly people.

lagos is the most crime infested state in nigeria and ekiti is known for its election violence

Most of those crimes were carried out by Yorubas/Igbos in the Southwest.

And nobody with a right sense of mind could compare the overly subtle nature of the SW to the roudy nature of the SE.

When was ACN exporting violence over election? Dont get ACN confused with the nonsensical post election violence that was going on in Imo state, SE Nigeria. that was
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Then stop breaking a vein over them. Counting or not, they wont stop. The faster you realize that, the quicker you adapt.
Lame
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Syenite(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2011
Ileke-Idi, ta lo se eleyi fun e? Who did this to you? Kini ye la agbara o.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Syenite:

Ileke-Idi, ta lo se ele yi fun e? Who did this to you? Kini ye la agbara o.

Face the allegations if you have a rebuttal. I'm not here to mother you, I hope you know.

My point is, there is no difference between the SE/ the North when it comes to the nature of violence. Difference is, the North is less educated.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by bashr4: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Most of those crimes were carried out by Yorubas/Igbos in the Southwest.

And nobody with a right sense of mind could compare the overly subtle nature of the SW to the roudy nature of the SE.

When was ACN exporting violence over election? Dont get ACN confused with the nonsensical post election violence that was going on in Imo state, SE Nigeria.  that was
in lagos yes but in ekiti and oyo state no

is it not the same ekiti state you and f stranger where boasting of how you kill igbo traders to make other be afraid and go back to the east, the same SW where fulanis and yorubas have been fighting bloody battles, the same south west where igbo traders where kidnapped infact the ones in the east had to write letter to the authorities in the SW. i dont blame you ,you dont even know what nigeria looks like, better go and find a boyfriend and stop arguing with men on the internet.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Saintp(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
Okay let us end this for d interest of peace

South west is d best region in d world. There are no thieves,arm robbers, rapists,ritualists,yahoo yahoo,election riggers,violence,coruption,muderers,prostitutes,criminals etc among them.

Infact every south westerner is a saint. They r jus too good.
There roads are all good, they have constant light,as a result of good governance,there are no poor people,life expectancy there is highest in d world etc.
Infact, they are Godsent.

Odaiero and co please back off , Ileke idi has won
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
bashr4:

in lagos yes but in ekiti and oyo state no

is it not the same ekiti state you and f stranger where boasting of how you kill igbo traders to make other be afraid and go back to the east, the same SW where fulanis and yorubas have been fighting bloody battles, the same south west where igbo traders where kidnapped infact the ones in the east had to write letter to the authorities in the SW. i dont blame you ,you dont even know what nigeria looks like, better go and find a boyfriend and stop arguing with men on the internet.

Hope you know that Ekiti has mid size Igbos in it. Referring back to the thread long ago posted by mekus, Ekiti has had  to ruthlessly dealt with a good number of them. Just like we've had to dealt with disrespectful mallams.

Igbo traders were kidnapped? awwww, the hunter becomes the hunted.

ROTFLMAO!! grin @ the BF part. If only you know. Anywaz, go and find your balls and stop arguing with a woman online. I'm sure they're hanging on a christmas tree somewhere.
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by bashr4: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
Saintp:

South west is d best region in d world. There are no thieves,arm robbers, rapists,ritualists,yahoo yahoo,election riggers,violence,coruption,muderers,LovePeddlers,criminals etc among them.

There roads are all good, they have constant light,as a result of good governance,there are no poor people,life expectancy there is highest in d world etc.

ok i agree , my problem with ileki idi is not even her comment but why she cant get a common boyfriend like her mates even if its chewing gum boyfriend
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Syenite(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My point is, there is[b] no difference between the SE/ the North when it comes to the nature of violence[/b]. Difference is, the North is less educated.

Kai girl yi hate awon omo Igbo gan. It's so obvious that you have so much hatred for the Igbos.Y?
Re: 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2011
Saintp:

South west is d best region in d world. There are no thieves,arm robbers, rapists,ritualists,yahoo yahoo,election riggers,violence,coruption,muderers,LovePeddlers,criminals etc among them.

There's no saint in this world.

But the degree of evil differs between one person to another. Then at some point, it becomes a collective range.

Ever wonder why the SW is the region ppl fly to in mass (and not only to Lagos)?

(1) (2) (3)

Who was Nigeria Best President? (poll) / Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More / NULGE Declares Strike, Kicks Against Fayose’s Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.