Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,421 members, 7,974,726 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:18 AM

Women Flirt With My Husband & He Says Its Not A Big Deal. Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Flirt With My Husband & He Says Its Not A Big Deal. Please Advise (488 Views)

Lady & Her Man Press Each Other Private Part Publicly,says Its Relationship Goal / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Flirt With My Husband & He Says Its Not A Big Deal. Please Advise by LoveEtRomance4: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2022
got married last August 2021. We dated for two years with only one issue. That issue was the fact that girls were always flocking around him and I feel he does not do enough to drive them away. He says what do I expect him to do when girls always flirt with him. I always tell him to let them know he is taken, but he will just laugh over the matter and says its not his fault that he is handsome.

Well, he is quite handsome and that is his biggest flaw. He knows it…he is boastful about it. I do not like how it makes him feel…he is not humble at all. I tried to end the relationship but he will always beg me, saying he needs me in his life to help him remain grounded and not get carried away by all these female attention he gets.

Eventually, he began to act maturely and that gave me some comfort to proceed with the marriage plans. Since we have been married, all is ok … God blessed us and I am pregnant with our first child. Pregnancy is a serious challenge for me being my first time. So, I have to rely on my hubby to do alot of things for me like shopping, cleaning, etc.

My husband actually likes to help because he does not want me to stress myself or the baby. So, like I said, I have been asking him to help with the groceries and he has been helpful. But last week, I went to the groceries without husband in the supermarket close to our house.

After shopping, one of the sales girls who is a very nice girl greeted me very warmly as usual. She mentioned that she has not seen me since and I explained that I have not been feeling well but that my husband has been coming to the supermarket for me. This girl told me that she wants to tell me something very important and that I should give her my no. I was a bit surprised at her boldness because I thought she wanted to beg for money or something .

However, I gave her the number because she is always a sweet girl to me whenever I come to shop. When this girl closed her shift, she called me and told me that she wants to tell me something but I must guarantee that I will never tell anyone she was the one that told me. She first asked if I was alone cos she will not say anything if someone was with me.

After assuring her that I was alone, she then revealed that if not that she has known me for a while, she would have minded her business. But that she wanted me to know that her supervisor has been flirting seriously with my husband and she thinks my husband is encouraging her to do so.

This girl revealed that she saw her supervisor ask my husband for his phone, he gave it to her and she out her phone number in it. That my husband just smiled and went away. That the same supervisor bragged with another female colleague that she would do all in her power to get my husband.
Continue Reading...
https://tiktalkhub.com/true-life-story-women-flirt-with-my-husband-he-says-its-not-a-big-deal/10/01/2022/
Re: Women Flirt With My Husband & He Says Its Not A Big Deal. Please Advise by Godada(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Women Flirt With My Husband & He Says Its Not A Big Deal. Please Advise by suffering: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Too long, I did not read. If he flirts, do the same and see how he handles it. Most people can't take what they dish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? / 5 Subtle Signs That Shows She Really Likes You – No. 5 Will Surprise You / Congratulations To Me, She Said Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.