Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts (401 Views)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts by Akhampapa(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2022
A renowned Nigerian Journalist, Taiwo Alabi has taken to his verified Twitter page to warn the famous crossdreser never to come to his state.
Taiwo stressed that his state, Osun is known for the virtuous ones and not for “nuisance” Like Bobrisky.

He stated that he would personally mobilize and pay people to mob him out of the state.

Bobrisky while responding to the tweet dared the journalist, telling him no one has the audacity to touch him.

He stressed that there is no need to mobilize people to beat him, but instead confront him as a man.

The journalist questioned his gender and the Crossdresser confirmed he belongs to the two genders which further angered the journalis by tagging him a confusionist.

It is only a matter of time when Bobrisky enters Osun State to know if Taiwo Alabi would fulfil his promise of beating him.

See the exchange between them:

Source: https://naijassador.com/nigerian-journalist-threatens-to-beat-bobrisky-if-he-enters-his-state-bobrisky-responds/

Re: Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts by Bola146(f): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2022
grin thanks for making me laugh angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts by incogni2o: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2022
He Man shoot himself in the foot.

Paying hoodlums to beat a cross dresser is like pot calling kettle black.

Omoluabi state of Hoodlums grin
Re: Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2022
If only Bobrisky knows how many people the news will make happy
Re: Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2022
Lols...omor people wan dey mend bobrisky now o. Be like na only Lagos State go dey tolerate Idris
Re: Nigerian Journalist Threatens To Beat Bobrisky If He Enters Osun,Bobrisky Reacts by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2022
This cracked me up.
Bob na werey oni iphone grin grin grin
Btw, I can't wait for this to happen, I want make him chop beating wey go return am to factory setting.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Allegedly Snatches A Man’s Girlfriend In Kenya(video) / Social Media Abuzz As Justin Dean Announces Divorce From Wife, Korra Obidi / Reunion Party: Obi Cubana Donates N2M Each To 20 Of His Old Classmates From 30 Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.