Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,626 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wizkid Never Gave Me The N10 Million: Ahmed The 12 Year Old Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Never Gave Me The N10 Million: Ahmed The 12 Year Old Boy (511 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter / Destiny Boy & Starboy Ahmed:- The Dangerous Effects Of Kid Superstars On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Never Gave Me The N10 Million: Ahmed The 12 Year Old Boy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Nigerian singer, wizkid has been called out as the 12 year old boy, Ahmed who he promised N10 million and to sign him in his record label was seen rapping in the street of Lagos for money.

In the year 2017, Wizkid promised Ahmed, a 12 year old boy that he will give him the sum of N10 million cash and also sign to him to the Starboy records on stage.

Just recently, the young boy was spotted in the street of Lagos by a tweeter user. The tweeter user expressed his sad feeling and asked why would the singer make a fake promise to the young boy who he promised N10 million 3 to 4 years ago.

In reacting to this, another tweeter user claimed to know Ahmed and said that Wizkd gave the boy the money but he misused the money.

Well the young boy has come out to say that it’s not true, that Wizkid never gave him any money. He asked if Wizkid had given him N10 million, would his life be the way it is?

The young boy pleaded to wizkid so he could make a record of a song as he begged the singer to show him love.

continue reading;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/01/10/wizkid-never-gave-me-the-n10-million-ahmed-the-12-year-old-boy/

Re: Wizkid Never Gave Me The N10 Million: Ahmed The 12 Year Old Boy by suffering: 4:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Where Wizkid wan see ten million? Hain! I will believe if he said one million naira. Ten million go make most millionaires think twice. If it won't generate revenue then a person will not part with it.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Wood Actor,lala, Bags Master Degree in creative art. Pics and video. / Rapper Olamide Replies A Fan Who Ask Him For A Car / Davido Challenge UFC Champion As He Show Off His Boxing Skills In Dubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.