Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,077 members, 7,933,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? (29803 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by BePrepared: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

See as bros op just dey reason 400,000 like say na 30 billion
May we drink all type of tea in this life except pover-Tea

Same four hundred thousand way boys dey carry enter market go buy shirt and trousers still the thing nor go full nylon bag

Even common original turkey trousers Jean...that 400k nor go fit buy am many

Yea. To keyboardists that amount mean nothing but to the normal guy working to earn a living legally thats a lot

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by SilasIBB: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
With God All Things Are Possible.

✍️
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
What will you do if a man gives you 400k naira?

I had an experience today, I saw some girls jubilating that a man gave one of them 400k naira just like that. As a gift for her to support her education. After hearing their story of grand luck and achievement I began to ponder, looking at the climate of things happening in Nigeria and around the world I want to know is it possible for a man to give a girl 400,000 naira just like that and not ask for anything in return, not even a glass of water?

According to the story these ladies were narrating the girl that got the money met the man at a bus stop where she was standing waiting for a car and he gave her a lift in his jeep to the saloon, she said during the drive they began to talk and he was impressed with the conversation and her intelligence so he decided to support her education. That was how he collected her account number and transferred 400k.

Now this story to me is pretty unbelievable, I have many questions. I didn’t ask them cause I was busy doing my work and overhearing their gist.

First question is that, is it possible for a man to give a lady 400k just like that and ask for nothing in return? In fact, lacing the giveaway with advice on how she should focus on her education and not let men destroy her life. Is it possible that in this climate of rituals, fraud, crime and prostitution a man can give a lady 400k like that and not even think twice about it?

To me ooh! If it was my sister or relation, I would have insisted that the man come to our house in front of the whole family and give her the money. Why would a lady simply accept that kind of thing? and not even say come let me show my father and mother who gave me this money. Cause in the old days if strangers gave us money, we take the money plus the stranger to our parents. We show them everything. But it looks like nowadays this has become a normal Monday morning event.

I just held my mouth let it not be like I am insulting them or abusing this "favour from God" that they have received from a kind stranger.

I believe if anybody wants to give anybody money be it a boy or girl, man or woman. From the bottom of their hearts then they should take it to the person's house at the front of the family and friends and present it.

Somethings sound too good to be true.
It's possible either way 100%.
To some people #400,000 is like 40 naira.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Vyzz: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

Same four hundred thousand way boys dey carry enter market go buy shirt and trousers still the thing nor go full nylon bag

See as u talk am like say e easy....

Do am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Nekky5(f): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is very possible! It is just that morality has gone down the drain now that some ladies trade their bodies for mere 1000k while the guys are always ready to get in between anything that looks like a female organ. It was not like this before but thank God strong men and women still exist today.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by kingboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's very much possible...It was done to me in my college days and I have done to a whole lot without asking for anything in teturn

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by hedonido: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
CharlesJok3r:

There are people out there that ₦400,000 is like bottle water money to them and they can give anybody without expecting anything in return!... I hope I get to that level soon.

You guys are funny. Sure there can be whimsical instances of generosity, but trust me, even the richest people in Nigeria know the value of money. They know that N400k is big money to the masses. I'm super sure these kinds of stupid guys, if you check, their own siblings are just managing with life.

He probably hasn't 'dashed' his own brother or sister N200k in recent times. He would also likely not dash a random male, or a random struggling old woman or unattractive local girl trekking under the sun such money. As a stupid simp, it has to be a 'babe' of all people that he will purport to be arbitrarily generous to. It is a mental disorder. Not generosity, and certainly not a sign of 'N400k is bottle water money' wealth. Don't get things twisted.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Clinghton: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
I understand evil occurances has affected the thinking of many, but miracles still happens

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:

I had an experience today, I saw some girls jubilating that a man gave one of them 400k naira just like that. As a gift for her to support her education. After hearing their story of grand luck and achievement I began to ponder, looking at the climate of things happening in Nigeria and around the world I want to know is it possible for a man to give a girl 400,000 naira just like that and not ask for anything in return, not even a glass of water?

According to the story these ladies were narrating the girl that got the money met the man at a bus stop where she was standing waiting for a car and he gave her a lift in his jeep to the saloon, she said during the drive they began to talk and he was impressed with the conversation and her intelligence so he decided to support her education. That was how he collected her account number and transferred 400k.

Now this story to me is pretty unbelievable, I have many questions. I didn’t ask them cause I was busy doing my work and overhearing their gist.

First question is that, is it possible for a man to give a lady 400k just like that and ask for nothing in return? In fact, lacing the giveaway with advice on how she should focus on her education and not let men destroy her life. Is it possible that in this climate of rituals, fraud, crime and prostitution a man can give a lady 400k like that and not even think twice about it?

To me ooh! If it was my sister or relation, I would have insisted that the man come to our house in front of the whole family and give her the money. Why would a lady simply accept that kind of thing? and not even say come let me show my father and mother who gave me this money. Cause in the old days if strangers gave us money, we take the money plus the stranger to our parents. We show them everything. But it looks like nowadays this has become a normal Monday morning event.

I just held my mouth let it not be like I am insulting them or abusing this "favour from God" that they have received from a kind stranger.

I believe if anybody wants to give anybody money be it a boy or girl, man or woman. From the bottom of their hearts then they should take it to the person's house at the front of the family and friends and present it.

It happens on a regular..
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by sonofelizabeth(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

Not everyone is a criminal or a fraudster. Some of us actually work for the money we earn.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
It is possible! So many money miss road guys in this our generation.

And don't get it twisted it's not generosity. If you doubt ask yourself, why doesn't this generosity reach their fellow guys or wowo girls?

Even all these high class slay queens on Instagram and even nollywood actresses, you know......with the way blogs expose how one rich man did this or that for them or how man was given to them. Sometimes I ask myself "are these men really sleeping with these ladies"?
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
sonofelizabeth:

Not everyone is a criminal or a fraudster. Some of us actually work for the money we earn.

Story!

When you work hard for your money, the least thing on you mind will be to waste it especially on girls without anything in return tongue tongue
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Testimony1988(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's possible, I call it divine favour with no strings attached.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na which work she do for me?
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Rain07: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Aidejay post=109245750]What will you do if a man gives you 400k naira?

Probably the man wanted to transfer 4k
Unfortunately he come put plenty zero
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Truvelisback(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:

If it was a guy who needed that money, he wouldn't have given out that money for free or even give up to that amount. What V.J cannot cause men to do doesn't exist.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
rayopt:
400k is close to $1000. No, it is wrong to say it is just #400k except you are a fraudster. And only a fraudster can give out such money with nothing in return. My question is this: what type of fraudster or dubious person gives such amount away without wanting something?

Bros, most yahoo boys no dey even give out money like that again, highest 50 or 100k after u don beg dem tire, so this op story get as e be, except the guy na rich politician, na mostly them wey fit try such

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Berankis: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If i give a woman 400k
She must fvck me from January to December
Infact bj every morning
doggy 5 times per day.

By december, change suppose still remain for that 400k. Highest i go give her na 280k
Mad man!!! grin
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by IprintMONEY: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Poor bastards na them flood Nairaland
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Drella(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

Imagine spending 400k on wears alone.
Na why yahoo boy wey no pick again dey suffer wella.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Sniper101(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hanty dun go drop kpekus for the nearest hotel room before Bros finally go drop her off for saloon

...make una question Hanty very well
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by okezuoemmanue(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2022
He wanted to send her 40000 but mistakenly added an extra zero making it 400000.
grin
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2022
frankson1:

Op hasn't seen people who blow 1mill for just wine per sitting. There are 'born-givers', so either you pray to meet the right person or you pray to be among the givers.

Wehdone o! Born giver! Na so!

Why these "born givers" no dey ever give their fellow guys or wowo girls money?

Abi their born giving self dey selective? angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by MsFaith: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If i give a woman 400k
She must fvck me from January to December
Infact bj every morning
doggy 5 times per day.

By december, change suppose still remain for that 400k. Highest i go give her na 280k

Poverty mindset
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by okoroemeka(m): 3:50am On Jan 11, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
400k for this Buhari era, nor be juju be that

grin
there are so many rich men avalible that giving someone #400k is like #4k to them,is is money they can spend a night at a club or hotel
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by bepositive11: 4:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros, those girls do not have the full details of what actually transpired between that girl and the mystery man . And the way I look at it , her "angel-investor" probabaly exchanged numbers with her under the auspices of being a "friend ", but you and I both know that more will unfold in the coming days . So stay tuned .

And if my sister were to get something like this , na better beating she go get . Thank God my sisters know the kind of person my papa be . Even if all of us don grow up mature , we know say Okra no dey grow tall pass the owner

Exactly. The question is whether they exchanged numbers. If that's the case, he's possibly looking to develop a relationship
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by bepositive11: 4:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Sabadon:
Very possible, in fact when helping never expect anything in return....thats the rule i apply in life.

Depravity of the human mind has made it seem like you cant help a fellow human without having a hidden motive or expecting something in return.

It's true. But how many people live by that rule? Too many selfish people out there

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by walkingshadow911: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
He like the lady no doubt.
if they exchange numbers, he wouldn't mind a relationship.
let his money do the talking.

many people had fell into ritualist den in this manner to say the least. we all are just livin by his grace.

But if the lady his already in a serious relationship, she would get back to him when she and her man had finish eating the money lol grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by spiceadole: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2022
It's not possible...
A man buys a bottle of soft drink for a lady , she is already owing him sex.

If you know you are not ready to have sex with a man, do not collect anything from him.
This is the advice I grew up with.. and I abided by it.

Let it not be that the 400,000 is a pathway for using the girl for money rituals ooh.. cos things dey happen
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by tonyson010(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Sabadon:
Very possible, in fact when helping never expect anything in return....thats the rule i apply in life.

Depravity of the human mind has made it seem like you cant help a fellow human without having a hidden motive or expecting something in return.

Most People who are serious in helping you, don't just throw huge money on you because u can squander it, except u have a business that funding is the biggest challenge. If it is education, they pay Ur school fees and give u some money as running expenses. .
It is only those that don't project growth from u, throw big money on u for their selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by HabaHaba: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Ablemed:
How I got saved from Disaster - A short story

Last year, I met this girl looked good, very tall but I was actually attracted to the big back side. so as a real nigga I was able to approach and collect her number and then we got so close that we in a short while got into a relationship, not up to 3weeks she got complain of how bad her phone and screen was but cuz I liked her and was not really bucked up I had to sha send 10k to my MT5 account (my plan was to try growing the money atleast so I can use whatever I made to get her what she wanted, funny enough I was still learning how to trade) and with the motivation and determination of making this girl happy, guys I grew this money to bout $142 in one month and then I withdrew to goan buy her the phone, as I was bout going I recounted how I've not given my mum 30k bfr and here am I going to spend 60k on a random girl. I thank god my head n cerebrum sparked I just changed my mind and transferred 25k straight to my mum's account. Mama got surprised and prayed for me. my people since the beginning of this year my 3odds never cut o same with my trading, always green. I just got ignoring the girl since then but deep down I love this girl Soo much. it's really so hard being a guy embarassed

that is my story. someone help me shout alleluyah cuz devil did not use this girl to frustrate Reno omokri and shola's efforts on my Life to have sense

You took a decent decision which you should never regret, please.

For the girl, simply meet her and tell her that you can't afford that amount. And most probably offer what u can to support her with like N10, 000, or N20, 000. Then watch her attitude, if she's grateful then promise yourself to work harder and support her more.

Giving to a woman is to me about her attitude. If she's the grateful type and supportive in showing understanding of how the economy is affecting men, then give her more attention, if not, my guy Zaaaaaap like a Zoom Car!

I hate ladies with Entitlement Mentality.

I didn't die before we met, and i won't die after dumping your hungry ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.