Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,749 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended - Career (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended (237247 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Has Just Started, Apply Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by realguy01: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
lammadirika:

Nothing much different from the first, the only difference is the integrity test and the rest.
I passed everything last time, but they disqualified me after sending my documents for documentation. From my knowledge nothing is with my documents except D7 in English in my WAEC.
I hope and pray they will consider me this time around.
ok thanks. This is my first time though.
Amen

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
realguy01:
ok thanks. This is my first time though.
Amen
Where are you writing your own? I chose Kano.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by realguy01: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
lammadirika:

Mine is Abuja
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Oizananle: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Been trying to post the what’s group link here but to no avail. If you’re interested in Joining!

Chat me up on 08181202059
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Studs: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please ,for the physical assessment,will calculator be allowed in,or will be provided by them, also how many questions for each segment,the format and manner of questions (Essay or objective),please any body with knowledge of the above should help,will also be writing in Abuja,thank you

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Studs:
Please ,for the physical assessment,will calculator be allowed in,or will be provided by them, also how many questions for each segment,the format and manner of questions (Essay or objective),please any body with knowledge of the above should help,will also be writing in Abuja,thank you
No much difference with the one you wrote earlier, just that number of questions will be much, plus integrity and personality test (scenarios questions).
No use of calculators because your computer has inbuilt calculator by the side.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Studs: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thank you for your reply bro,so how many hours is the exam
lammadirika:

No much difference with the one you wrote earlier, just that number of questions will be much, plus integrity and personality test (scenarios questions).
No use of calculators because your computer has inbuilt calculator by the side.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by eddygonero: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
pls was there any form of acknowledgement that you were actually present in the venue, like an attendance or something similar that actually shows you came to take the test at the place and not somewhere else

Beybee:

Just log in on your phone and do it on your phone. Almost everyone who wrote in PH did theirs on phone.

Access bank is totally useless. They made people come in from Benin, Warri, Owerri etc to still do the assessment on their phones.
I've never met a more disorganized bank.

Rude staff in the name of organizers. I fit swear for them sef.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by eddygonero: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
pls was there any form of acknowledgement that you were actually present in the venue, like an attendance or something similar that actually shows you came to take the test at the place and not somewhere else
lammadirika:

Nothing much different from the first, the only difference is the integrity test and the rest.
I passed everything last time, but they disqualified me after sending my documents for documentation. From my knowledge nothing is with my documents except D7 in English in my WAEC.
I hope and pray they will consider me this time around.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by kayttah(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
I am having mine in Lagos. On the dashboard, I wasn't able to see the venue of the test center tho

lammadirika:

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Pinkies171: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Synonym:
Please will the location you pick for the assessment affect where you'll be posted to if offered the job??
I'm asking because I'm currently not in my state of residence

Please someone should answer
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Oilystrokes: 5:05am On Nov 17, 2022
No, I do not think so. You will file in your documents much later. I think that might be the basis of posting.

Pinkies171:

Please someone should answer
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2022
eddygonero:

Yes. We wrote our names on an attendance sheet. Our invite mails were checked and our valid ID card

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2022
eddygonero:
Before you are allowed to write you must present valid ID card and the supervisor check something in his computer, I dont know may be it is the attendance register he is clicking or not.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2022
kayttah:
I am having mine in Lagos. On the dashboard, I wasn't able to see the venue of the test center tho

Yes they have not decided yet, but a mail will be sent to everyone 48 hours before the exam, stating the location and time. Just be checking your email.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by kayttah(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Thanks, chief

lammadirika:

Yes they have not decided yet, but a mail will be sent to everyone 48 hours before the exam, stating the location and time. Just be checking your email.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Cannydee: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Good morning guys.

Please how long or how many hours is the physical assessment for ?
Please is there a group I can join to get study materials?
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by CascadeNG: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Cannydee:
Good morning guys.

Thank you in advance

I am also trying to get this information, I picked Lagos for my test venue. Yet to get an address or anything from Access Bank.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Cannydee:
Good morning guys.

Thank you in advance
It will not be more than 3 hours all in all, it is only that of (comprehension, maths, reasoning, banking scenarios questions) that has timer, I think 1hour 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Cannydee: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=lammadirika post=118458431]

Thank you.
In you opinion were they tough questions?

How can I get study materials or WhatsApp group to prepare if you know any.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Cannydee post=118458549][/quote]
They are not tough, there is no much difference with the one you wrote earlier, just that the questions will be much in numbers.
Sorry, I dont have any study materials. There is nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Cannydee: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=lammadirika post=118459026

Thank you. Sorry to bother,
Are we allowed to use our phone for calculations or as a calculator ?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Cannydee:
[quote author=lammadirika post=118459026

Thank you. Sorry to bother,
Are we allowed to use our phone for calculations or as a calculator ?
You are not allowed to use any gadget, your computer has inbuilt calculator by the side. Didn't you use your computer calculator in the first assessment?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Cannydee: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=lammadirika post=118459809][/quote]

Nope I did not, I used my phone.
But thanks for your responses.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by CascadeNG: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Cannydee:

Nope I did not, I used my phone.
But thanks for your responses.

I plan to go with an actual calculator, PC calculators will slow me down. I hope they allow that.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
They have added time and locations for the physical assessment. You can Login and confirm. The assessment is taking place this Saturday 19th November.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
realguy01:
Mine is Abuja
Where is your center in Abuja?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by realguy01: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
excellence44:

Where is your center in Abuja?
@GSS Tudun Wada.
Wbt you?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
realguy01:
@GSS Tudun Wada.
Wbt you?
Same. Thanks
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lammadirika: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please those of INTERNSHIP that have done their medicals, is there any one of you that is 27 years of age?
There is this advert that I saw that states 26 years maximum. The problem is am 27 years and I passed my first assessment and I have been invited to the physical assessment. I dont want all my effort to be in vain. Thank you

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Teeminjin(f): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Please how do i get to the ogba branch for the physical assessment, 60, Ijaiye Road

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (109) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.