Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Wouldn’t Be On The Streets If He Gave Me N10m – Boy Insists Wizkid Never Helpe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Wouldn’t Be On The Streets If He Gave Me N10m – Boy Insists Wizkid Never Helpe (287 Views)

Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) / Burna Boy And Wizkid Never Saw This Coming Sincerely Speaking... / [hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wouldn’t Be On The Streets If He Gave Me N10m – Boy Insists Wizkid Never Helpe by Icandream: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
A Nigerian boy simply identified as Ahmed has insisted that Nigerian Afrobeat superstar Wizkid never helped as his much-publicized promise stipulated some time ago.

Recall that Wizkid had promised the young Ahmed, a record deal and a cash gift of N10 million during a stage performance four years ago. However, in a fresh video shared, the teenager has stated that the promise from his mentor was ‘Audio’ as it was not forthcoming.

For this reason, he has returned to social media begging Nigerians to help him amidst tears as he says his father is late, besides he’s solely responsible for the upkeep of his mother.

Ahmed is heard in a new viral video saying, “If Wizkid really gave me N10 million my life wouldn’t still be like this, I would not be going around begging for money on the streets, Please Nigerians help me beg Wizkid to come and help me.”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYipKF9p2I2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=68b2f7bf-2e35-4695-af77-c5f51010869f&ig_mid=8B5054B6-D146-4828-B565-BE5A7DACD340

Meanwhile, Wizkid recently shared a profound post on social media embodying the way he perceives life.

The singer who recently satisfied his teeming fans in Ghana with music from his repertoire took to his Snapchat account saying never wakes up poor in life either money-wise or health-wise.

Moreover, he said he habours no hate in his heart at all. He wrote; ”I don’t wake up sad, I don’t wake up poor in life, in health, and in spirit and I don’t wake up with hate in my heart

Re: I Wouldn’t Be On The Streets If He Gave Me N10m – Boy Insists Wizkid Never Helpe by yuping(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided Audio money, but Wizkid no dey try for street boyz ooo, but his money is way of spending it shaa..
Re: I Wouldn’t Be On The Streets If He Gave Me N10m – Boy Insists Wizkid Never Helpe by Dollarremix(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wizzy no try for dis one.

(1) (Reply)

Portable All Eyes On Me Ft Barry Jhay (snippet Video) / Apply And Perform Then Cash Out On Music Concert / VIDEO: MME – Omotola (feat. Yovi & Bobby Banks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.