Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

First People To Have Recorded And Take Serious Or Believe In The Afterlife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First People To Have Recorded And Take Serious Or Believe In The Afterlife (136 Views)

A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible / Songs I Composed Were Recorded And Produced Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First People To Have Recorded And Take Serious Or Believe In The Afterlife by fineboynl(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
The afterlife played an important role in Ancient Egyptian religion, and its belief system is one of the earliest known in recorded history. When the body died, parts of its soul known as ka (body double) and the ba (personality) would go to the Kingdom of the Dead.

(1) (Reply)

If An Usher Smashes Your Phone What Will You Do? / Reflection 19: The Lord Accepts You In His Mercy / Why Give Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.