Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her (605 Views)

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by AyeOpu: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Popular cross-dresser Bobrisky has tendered a public apology for a ‘disrespectful’ comment on the revered Oba of Benin.

The crossdresser in a recent viral video announced his arrival in Benin and asked the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to marry him.

Bobrisky travelled to the Heartbeat of the Nation for an event organised by Ehi Ogbebor, the interior designer.

While in the car with friends conveying him to his destination in Benin, Bobrisky could be heard saying: “The queen’s are in Benin. We are here to disturb Benin. This one no be ‘shere shere’ o! We are here to disturb Benin.

“Oba of Benin, Bob don enter o! Come and marry me, Oba.”
His comment infuriated many as it since elicited heated reactions among social media users with some issuing several forms of threats.
Seeing the uproar caused by his “distasteful” and “unruly” comment, the social media personality has now tendered an apology to the Oba and entire people of Benin.

Bobrisky appealed to all who found his comment offensive not to take it personal.

In the more recent video, the 30-year-old crossdresser could be heard saying: “Guys, it’s Bobrisky. I’m super excited that I’m in Benin.

“You guys are awesome and wonderful people. Thank you guys for welcoming Bobrisky.

“And guys, I have been seeing some little little gist about what I said about our honourable and wonderful Oba.

“I am sorry, I was just joking. I was just cruising, like just chilling. I never knew you people will take it personal.

https://youtube.com/shorts/3M3E73FrGSs?feature=share

Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by Mastakija(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
This bobo risky no get sense
I don dey talk am
I wonder why they've not arrested him since shayb homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by holluwizzy: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Complicated human.

What do I even know.

Won't waste my time on she/he.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by holluwizzy: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Reason is that he has not declared she is homosexual but claiming cross dresser.

Politicians are behind the God forsaking creature.

Mastakija:
I don dey talk am
I wonder why they've not arrested him since shayb homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mastakija:
I don dey talk am
Go and arrest her na.. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why are they stressing this beautiful lady all the time..she has apologised but Nigerians are still insulting her all the time..
She's a human being like you all so what's the crying and wailing about..
Bobrisky you are a beautiful woman enjoy yourself.. kiss
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by Dollarremix(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
This boy need spiritual slap.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by Mastakija(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go and arrest her na.. undecided
die hard fan grin the guy doesn't even know who tf you are
Them suppose arrest all of u throw for kirikiri make u kuku dey lick im ass for there
Nonsense ppl supporting senseless things
Re: Bobrisky Apologises For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him/her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Mastakija:
die hard fan grin the guy doesn't even know who tf you are
Them suppose arrest all of u throw for kirikiri make u kuku dey lick im ass for there
Nonsense ppl supporting senseless things
Keep crying.. grin
E dey sweet me..as I said if you ain't comfortable go arrest her.. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Declared Legally Single In Divorce With Ye / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad Today As He Fail To Use His Mother For Plus Up / The Lady In Viral Dog Tiktok Video Recants, Says It Was A Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.