Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (36010 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by rrexx: 1:25am On May 13, 2023
Has anyone tried withdrawing with Uphold? Airtm's charges are just too much and poor exchange rate
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:19pm On May 18, 2023
rrexx:
Has anyone tried withdrawing with Uphold? Airtm's charges are just too much and poor exchange rate
Withdraw to Airtm, then to Binance and then to your Bank account. The rates are very much OK.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2023
foreigncurency:

You are to remove those plenty...... And leave one in btw WhatsApp and. Com.

If u did not get it drop ur number and u will be added
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by moneytalk247: 3:57pm On May 21, 2023
Add me
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by rrexx: 8:27pm On May 22, 2023
Fremantle:

Withdraw to Airtm, then to Binance and then to your Bank account. The rates are very much OK.
Thank you. please can you explain this method?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:22am On May 25, 2023
rrexx:

Thank you. please can you explain this method?
I assume you already have an Airtm and a Binance account, Yes. If you don't open and register both.

First of, go to Binance and retrieve your Pay ID (Copy it down somewhere) afterwards go to your Airtm account - Payment Method - Add new - Search Binance and select Binance Pay - Add your Pay ID and the Alias box, type Binance USDT.

Once that is done you can now place a withdrawal of which Airtm will search for a Peer to transfer the exact amount to your Binance account in USDT.

Note that the withdrawal threshold for Binance is $8 - $10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by rrexx: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
Fremantle:

I assume you already have an Airtm and a Binance account, Yes. If you don't open and register both.

First of, go to Binance and retrieve your Pay ID (Copy it down somewhere) afterwards go to your Airtm account - Payment Method - Add new - Search Binance and select Binance Pay - Add your Pay ID and the Alias box, type Binance USDT.

Once that is done you can now place a withdrawal of which Airtm will search for a Peer to transfer the exact amount to your Binance account in USDT.

Note that the withdrawal threshold for Binance is $8 - $10
Thank you. Please how much do I need to withdraw from Airtm to get upto $10 in Binance
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:17pm On May 27, 2023
rrexx:

Thank you. Please how much do I need to withdraw from Airtm to get upto $10 in Binance
You can withdraw any amount from Airtm to Binance, but just make sure the amount in your Binance is over $8.

So make sure you've accumulated enough funds in your Airtm account that you wish to withdraw immediately, other than that, you can just save your funds in Airtm or Binance pending.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by cezarman(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2023
Fremantle:

You can withdraw any amount from Airtm to Binance, but just make sure the amount in your Binance is over $8.

So make sure you've accumulated enough funds in your Airtm account that you wish to withdraw immediately, other than that, you can just save your funds in Airtm or Binance pending.

Edited

I don see solution. Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by j64real(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Pls add
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kenoduwamkpa(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2023
Please how can I join the WhatsApp group? I tried with the posted link but not working.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2023
Pls add me 08138568959
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:17pm On May 31, 2023
Ernerstdavid55:
Pls add me 081.......

kenoduwamkpa:
Please how can I join the WhatsApp group? I tried with the posted link but not working.

j64real:
Pls add
You can join via the below link, just replace[............] with [chat. whatsapp. com] removing the space after the dot (.)

https://............./GbWjSWsZpEzBB31aX3h5sK

Or scan the image below to join the group.

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by j64real(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2023
not working.

Fremantle:

You can join via the below link, just replace[............] with [chat. whatsapp. com] removing the space after the dot (.)

https://............./GbWjSWsZpEzBB31aX3h5sK

Or scan the image below to join the group.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
j64real:
not working.
Group link was reset. Scan the QR Code below.

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by HopeAlive16(f): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fremantle:

Group link was reset. Scan the QR Code below.
Pls the code is not working, it was reset. Pls Share a new link or code
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
HopeAlive16:

Pls the code is not working, it was reset. Pls Share a new link or code
Here's the updated link.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by mykerl(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2023
Hello guys plz I have a problem....I can't seem to complete the seo tasks....if m done and I submit it will tell me d job has already been completed....I don't know if m d only one with d problem
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
mykerl:
Hello guys plz I have a problem....I can't seem to complete the seo tasks....if m done and I submit it will tell me d job has already been completed....I don't know if m d only one with d problem

I'm having the same issue

Any solution? @Fremantle
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Runup:

I'm having the same issue

Any solution? @Fremantle
It's a general issue, although most common with MTN SIMs, try using an Airtel SIM and see if the issue still persist.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fremantle:

It's a general issue, although most common with MTN SIMs, try using an Airtel SIM and see if the issue still persist.
I'm using a Glo sim
what other jobs can one do now
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Runup:

I'm using a Glo sim
what other jobs can one do now
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is anyone else seeing this @Fremantle

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Runup:
Is anyone else seeing this @Fremantle
You've been banned. Either you don't submit proofs correctly, or you're too fast when submitting proofs.

Unfortunately you may not get that account back.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fremantle:

You've been banned. Either you don't submit proofs correctly, or you're too fast when submitting proofs.

Unfortunately you may not get that account back.
I've emailed support
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Runup:

I've emailed support
Ok, any response yet?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fremantle:
Ok, any response yet?
they said I can't get it back Please have you tried any other microtasks site like Toloka, Clickworkers?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Runup:

they said I can't get it back
Ok, thought as much.
Please have you tried any other microtasks site like Toloka, Clickworkers?
You can check out Timebuck.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by prodigiousman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hello anyone here, I logged in to my account this morning and this what I saw

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by prodigiousman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Is the WhatsApp group still functioning? Fremantle
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2023
prodigiousman:
Is the WhatsApp group still functioning? Fremantle
Yes.
From your complaint above, what browser were you using before this happened. Cuz issues like this are mostly associated with Opera-mini.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.