Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Have Passion For Tailoring Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Passion For Tailoring Work (390 Views)

Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Passion For Tailoring Work by Eaglernorwich(m): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello nairalanders, I'm 22yrs old,I finished secondary school 5yrs ago,ever since then have been hustling in the street, trying to save a lot of money so that I can enroll myself in a fashion school, unfortunately it has not been successful,so these time around have been able to save up to 100k plus,my intention is to use part of the money and learn tailoring the remaining I use and acquire a sewing machine so that I can learn it faster,but my challenge is that I don't know how much the person will collect from me and the course of the sewing machine,so please I will really appreciate your thoughts,thank you

Re: I Have Passion For Tailoring Work by sonofthunder: 3:41am On Jan 11, 2022
It means you have not gone out to ask. There are people who will even teach you for free so long as you are serious and hardworking.

Go out and make your intentions known to good tailoring shops around you. Few do charge as per their standards but most will only ask you to buy drinks and pay a token.

Just make the effort to get a good place.

1 Like

Re: I Have Passion For Tailoring Work by Eaglernorwich(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2022
sonofthunder:
It means you have not gone out to ask. There are people who will even teach you for free so long as you are serious and hardworking.

Go out and make your intentions known to good tailoring shops around you. Few do charge as per their standards but most will only ask you to buy drinks and pay a token.

Just make the effort to get a good place.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: I Have Passion For Tailoring Work by Plebian(f): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
I read your post I have a sewing machine in a very good condition hardly used, I purchased it for 36 but I'll sell it to you for 32. You can ask for pictures. It's electrical and manual and also I have a link for a fashion school if you reside in lagos that is recruiting students, it's free if you get picked.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Tele-collection Officer / Polaris Bank Entry Level Program 2022/2023 Dragnet / The Most Legitimate Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.