Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Barbados Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Barbados Ticket (1018 Views)

My Barbados (PART 1) / Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbados Ticket by ayomission(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2011
pls i need info on the cheapest ticket to Barbados via lagos,Cotonou or Ghana.pls no transit visa but if required the Agent or Airline should handle it 4me. drop your info,number or email, thanks
Re: Barbados Ticket by ayomission(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2011
Replies needed ASAP. ive 2clients who r travellin this month.
Re: Barbados Ticket by noblegas2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
I think i might be of help to u, johnny_fleet@yahoo.com
Re: Barbados Ticket by kenforum(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hello,
We at Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd can handle your flight ticket to Barbados and all other parts of the Caribbeans without a transit visa.For details visit our website and contact us as soon as possible.(www.kenariesng.com)
Re: Barbados Ticket by luvlyangel: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
noble_gas1:

I think i might be of help to u, johnny_fleet@yahoo.com
beware of this guy. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Barbados Ticket by suxes2005(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^^

What has he done for you before?

SHALOM
Re: Barbados Ticket by noblegas2(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
luvlyangel:

beware of this guy. a word is enough for the wise.

Are you stupid,simple or slow have we even ever met I think you need your skull examined!!!! useless Baboon!! angry angry angry
suxes2005:

^^^^^

What has he done for you before?

SHALOM

Please kindly help me ask him!
Re: Barbados Ticket by luvlyangel: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2011
noble_gas1:

Are you silly,simple or slow have we even ever met I think you need your skull examined!!!! useless Baboon!! angry angry angry
Please kindly help me ask him!
i only gave a simple advise its left for him to accept or decline cos same thing happened to a friend and this was how it all started and who knows you might be the same guy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608318.0.html.
just trying to stop history from repeating itself.
cheers
Re: Barbados Ticket by noblegas2(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2011
luvlyangel:

i only gave a simple advise its left for him to accept or decline cos same [size=16pt]thing happened to a friend and this was how it all started and who knows you might be the same guy[/size] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608318.0.html.
just trying to stop history from repeating itself.
cheers

One cannot but wonder how crazy and Retard-ed you are, thought u were coming up with some sorta evidence!   angry angry angry

If you dont want the wrath of Allah on you, never ever stalk me again!!!
Re: Barbados Ticket by luvlyangel: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
noble_gas1:

One cannot but wonder how crazy and slowpoke-ed you are, thought u were coming up with some sorta evidence!   angry angry angry

If you dont want the wrath of Allah on you, never ever stalk me again!!!
Adewale John Abayomi you are the one who is suppose to be scared of the wrath of God and not me. changing user names and email id wont help you cos i will always fish you out one way or the other.
Re: Barbados Ticket by suxes2005(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hmmnnn now i see some people are mo/r/on here
Re: Barbados Ticket by noblegas2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
luvlyangel:

Adewale John Abayomi you are the one who is suppose to be scared of the wrath of God and not me. changing user names and email id wont help you cos i will always fish you out one way or the other.

Are you on Medication or are u just simply high on cheap weed?
Abayomi ko/ Babayomi ni  Dumb a/s/s fooooollll

suxes2005:

[size=15pt]Hmmnnn now i see some people are mo/r/on here[/size]

Well, what more can i say? Guess u have said it all!

(1) (Reply)

Flight 9J-992: Did Dana Air Purchase An Aircraft With A Pre-existing Safety Prob / Obama Signs Bill To Grant Nigerian Student U.S. Permanent Residency / Cyprus International University (ciu) ...... Everything I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.