Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,090 members, 7,946,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death (919 Views)

How I Saw My Death Certificate In My Husband's Car / See How A Woman Saw Her Death Certificate In The Husband's Car / Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by BadNews: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Update From . COM

See Previous Thread As Obtained By Below - https://www.nairaland.com/6918739/betty-white-dies-99-photo

Betty White’s cause of death has been confirmed, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , White’s death certificate lists a cerebrovascular accident as her immediate cause of death.

A cerebrovascular accident, which is a medical term for a stroke, occurs when blood flow to the brain is interrupted, according to Johns Hopkins Medicine. When the blood supply is stopped, the brain cells begin to die and the brain loses function.

According to the death certificate, “The Golden Girls” star suffered a stroke six days before her death on Dec. 31 at age 99.

White’s agent and close friend Jeff Witjas said in a statement given to NBC News: “I was told that Betty passed in her sleep peacefully without pain. To me, this is the most important thing and brings me comfort as her friend. Anything else is private to Betty.”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/betty-whites-death-certificate-reveals-her-cause-of-death.html

Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by chatinent: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2022
If it is one country in Africa, they'd have started pointing accusing fingers at potential and existing enemies.
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by BadNews: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
If it is one country in Africa, they'd have started pointing accusing fingers at potential and existing enemies.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by chatinent: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2022
BadNews:

See More Photos Via www.. com

M na-eti ụmụaka ihe o.
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by RisenJoe(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2022
I heard she died few days after taking the vaccine
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by Flamees(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

M na-eti ụmụaka ihe o.
Kedu ka isi dee ihea onwe kpom n'okpuru?
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by complexBoss12: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Science is magic sha. what thing that baffles me is autopsy, someone that died 20 years ago, autopsy can still tell cause of death. cool
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by chatinent: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Flamees:

Kedu ka isi dee ihea onwe kpom n'okpuru?

Downloadia Gboard..switch to its Igbo keyboard.
Re: Betty White's Death Certificate Reveals Her Cause Of Death by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Muy buena..

(1) (Reply)

Today Friday 22 Another Person Has Been Killed Again - PHOTOS / Neigbours And Security Man Narrates Why 47-year-old Afolake Committed Suicide / Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.