Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,152 members, 7,949,959 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol (502 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol by Biodun556(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol by jeffersonsam: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
My small suggestion is don't use any artificial products to reduce cholesterol. It may makes some side effects in the body. Better to follow some of the natural methods. This will surely improving body health and also reduce cholesterol from the body.

1 Like

Re: Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol by Biodun556(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
ZingyRacy:
Hello, go and buy forever living product Arctic Sea, it works great for reduction of cholesterol

Where can I get it?
Re: Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol by 1F30M4(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
jeffersonsam:
My small suggestion is don't use any artificial products to reduce cholesterol. It may makes some side effects in the body. Better to follow some of the natural methods. This will surely improving body health and also reduce cholesterol from the body.

I concur.
Re: Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol by Osagbovo2(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Dear Team,
The best way to reduce cholesterol are as follows below:
(1) Garlic
(2) Ginger
(3) Lemon
(4) Honey
Learn to consume the above (1-4) Natural fruit daily (Morning & Night ) in small quantity as your normal daily meal.
(5) Daily exercising ( Jogging for at least 40 Minutes ) Make Gym your best friend

Come back to Testify Sir

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Get NAFDAC Approved Natural Medicine For Treatment Of Stubborn Diseases / Weird Feeling In My Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.