Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,480 members, 7,892,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Story - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Story (359 Views)

Continuation Of My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story by Kvlstitches1(f): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2022
MY STORY

This might be of help to someone, who knows �‍♀️

The year is still long and a right decision taken now can go a long way.

Every year end, I go to God in prayers asking and committing the next year into God's hands.

And this particular year (6years ago),having been under success platform and business summit program weekly and monthly respectively for some months, ( this was usually organized by my then pastor...Pst Funso Popoola), I couldn't stay calm again...no more be calming down �

Back then he would always tell us that by November your plan for the next year should be ready, so we always get the push to always plan ahead. God bless you sir, you are appreciated. ��

But before then, I was just seated at home?, was I a full time house wife?
The answer is NO.

I had a very big frozen food shop(wholesale and retail outlet), even though NEPA was frustrating it.

The last straw that broke the Camel’s back was his teaching on PASSION. �.......

to be CONTINUED

________

Kvl Stitches cares. Dress smart, trendy and feel authentic.....��
your satisfaction our pride ��

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ankara Tops To Wear This Year. / Ladies Flat Shoes @ Cheap Price / Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Her Viral ‘off-pant’ Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.