Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,258 members, 7,967,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta (34759 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by realstars: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Take him to the jungle

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by olisaEze(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
So the husband sat with his hands folded in between his laps while his wife was being beaten up by a relative and was smiling like the fool that he is while the same relation told the rest not to assist a woman pregnant for 7 months with his child!?? The average Urhobo man is brought up to have no respect for women even when he is being fed day & night by that same woman! How else can adults sit around while a married woman is so badly assaulted that it has led to her death?? Don’t just come to my mentions with any weak@ss abuse, go to Agbarho, Ughelli, Oghara and see ur uncles doin nothing but sipping kai-kai with their entitlement mentalities and abusing their hardworking wives. Where are the youths that love to show their anger at any wrongdoing in the land with violence, why ona neva burn down that guy house?? Uvwie boys no go let dis kind thing happen & that useless husband blood nor flow!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Naija4love(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
angry
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Jaqenhghar: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If I talk now some blockheads will start crying on my mention..can you imagine this kinda horrible nonsense?
Why kill women on a daily basis..why the hate for women..
This is what happens when you feel women are worthless (for the use of words)
That guy should face the firing squad immediately..
Niggerland redpillers shey. Theu will claim that man sharp sharp as their own. He is an icon in their eyes

2 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by DrMuzungu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Whatever excuse he had for the beating, he should be put to death for double (or triple, if she was carrying twins) murder. Just sell him to human organ harvesters and that is it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by CassieSunshine(f): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
See d guy name wey b lyk curse *tawho

Whr e dey wen buzazoozee dey find pple wey go kill bandits n herdsmen?
E busy dey go fyt woman

He's a mumu man

Dis 1 dey go hefaya straight
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Funkymode(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
RIP, and the guy to go serve jail time
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Truvelisback(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Beaten to death death by husband's relathief.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by princeemmma(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
everybody in the husband family needs to be imprisoned, everyone of them, very stupid and useless set of people

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
This world will not be big enough for me and anyone who treats my sister like this.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Focusmind: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dem no dey ever rush person to Nigerian hospitals and the person survives.

Do not ever pray for something of emergency to happen to you that will warrant being rushed to the hospital

Merely going to the hospital by yourself to be attended to is a problem, with all the delays, talk more of when there is an emergency to be attended to.

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by DKM123: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by seborrhic: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
I am not an advocate for anyone but just bringing up these salient points so no one would have a heart-break when things don't go the way of the social media jury that has already passed a verdict:
(1)There was an interval of 5 weeks between the assault and her death.How did the lawyer link it as the cause of death?
Was there any intervening episode in-between?
(2)Unless the lawyer is a quack or a charge and bail one that just wants to further scam the deceased family and get rich off them,he would have first requested for an autopsy from the police investigation.He clearly didn't tell the family to conduct one first because he knows there won't be any other fund to pay for his service.
(3)The woman was taken to 3 hospitals before her death.What kind of management was done in these hospitals before her demise and most importantly what were the clinical findings and diagnosis at each of the hospitals she treated at or where they just giving drip without any diagnosis?
(4)The first hospital was said to have found out d woman had lost her pregnancy.Was a scan done to confirm this?
If a scan was done and a confirmation of the pregnancy having been lost,what was thereafter done because u cannot keep a deceased fetus in the mother's womb.
The Hospital was said to have ordered a CT scan.
The question is CT scan for what when the other basic investigation,a pregnancy scan was not requested for.
As I said these are just a few questions to ponder on.
Most importantly,the timeline of events leading to her death and the medical findings with factual proof must be brought out if the accused must be found guilty in a court of law,not by one lawyer sitting somewhere and writing a petition without acting like a competent lawyer by attaching relevant documents or evidences to that effect.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by HonestFriend: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pregnant women, with pregnant wahala...

Don't ever take them serious.. There mouth na catapiller.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by YourFavorite21(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
See his ugly face.

Black devil

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by mediainc: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sometimes walking away saves you from a lot of stress with the Police.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by RosyIsBlessed: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
One reason I don't blame any man or woman leaving a marriage. Only them and God knows what they are passing through and no one else.

It's better to be seperated than to be dead. If it's resulting to domestic violence please run.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Prisco4luv(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
No. Man has any reason to beat up his wife

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Abaman001(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If I talk now some blockheads will start crying on my mention..can you imagine this kinda horrible nonsense?

Of course, you ladies/girls are completely useless and sometimes completely idiootic to manage apart from my daughter(s) she/they is/are the only reasonable female(s) I have ever seen......
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
U dis girl...I dey suspect you to be that failed feminist wey call herself Sapphiere
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Dfr0: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wicked
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Ojukwu007(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
You don't lay your filthy hands on a woman, no matter what. Just walk away. During our days of war, women were considered sacred under my battalions.

Even in a pride, don't you see how lions with their thick dark manes avoid confrontation with the lionesses, not because they are weak.

There are ways to handle these people, don't ever get physical with em.

Jail them all.

One love!
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Kyari79(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
let them face wht they did
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Legendguy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
This was exactly what happened to my mom but she survived it but the baby came out as still birth
I was two yrs old when my mum was carrying the pregnancy of my supposed junior brother
My father sister came in and started beating her and my father joined her to beat my mum.
According to how she narrate it, her husband sister said to her either she die or the baby die. They beated her to coma. On point of delivery the baby died.
How could people be so wicked beating defenceless pregnant women.
My father will regret for the rest of his life for conniving with his sister to killy brother.
I will remind him of his attrocities and he will surely pay for the evil he did to my mum and what he did to us while growing up.
Thank God, his sister died a shameful death two yrs ago
She was murdered in close blood. That's the reward for the evil she did.
My evil father is next and his end will be worst.
My advice to men, don't married if not prepared and don't married out of pity

2 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Comedian2019: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
thesicilian:

You're right. But sometimes talking to a relative or someone else is the only thing that can prevent you from going insane, especially if your spouse is unreasonable, unreachable or just plain difficult.
If your spouse is unreasonable, divorce him or her. Marriage no be do or die. Na person wey dey alive dey marry.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by fineberry(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
An average Deltan too dey pepper body I don't know why.
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
In the presence of her husband.

So the husband was just standing there looking because he is his brother abi, ok ok ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo) / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun / Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.