Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,327 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

Afrique Cargos Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afrique Cargos Fraud (194 Views)

How Fashola Sacked Gov. Ambode As Accountant General For N700 Million Fraud / Lasu Is Full Of Fraud / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrique Cargos Fraud by eaundeblog: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Please be careful of this fraudulent website
https://www.afriquecargos.com/index.html

This guys are using Murtala Mohammed Airport name to scam people.

It's looks genuine. When you start interacting with them, they will start asking you if you're a gay or something attracting.

He will start assuring you of helping you to fly to his country Scotland and join him

The next topic will be, promising you some expensive items and said he has shipped it in your name and even generate a tracking number for the fake website using oho and mySql data base.

When you visit the site and input the tracking number it will go just like every normal Cargo company.

If for example you tell them the shipment should be sent to Abuja, they will say it stopped at Lagos, thereby tempting you to write a mail to them asking for Home Delivery Service and this message will be sent to you to pay N18,800 for shipment to Abuja and will ask you to pay before delivery.

I have not fallen victim but I am a programmer when I see a fake website edited using free template I Know and their system of customer service is fraudulent. Please share wild. [img][/img]
Re: Afrique Cargos Fraud by eaundeblog: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2022

Re: Afrique Cargos Fraud by Phoenixflap: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Glad you didn’t fall victim to their antics.

Can you build mobile apps?

Configure dialogflow Bot?

I reside at Nasarawa!
Re: Afrique Cargos Fraud by Ahmback(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
this exact format was used on me and i was on the verge of sending N20k courier shipment fee from abuja to umuahia when a friend (god bless him) opened my eyes. damn!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman - I Wish I Did More For Myself / Explore The Real Hype Of Following Words / Professional & Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.