Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,303 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man (1026 Views)

The Reason ATIKU ABUBAKAR Should Be Nigeria Next President / The Man Atiku Abubakar Should Pick As His Running Mate Is? / 2019: Atiku Abubakar Should Not Be Allow To Rule Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
The coast is pretty clear for Alhaji Atiku succeed Buhari should APC give it's presidential Atiku to Tinubu...

Atiku lost to Buhari in 2019 because it's a north to north contest and he almost defeated Buhari if not the election result were manipulated..

Now a contest against Tinubu will be an easy cruise to victory for Alhaji Atiku should Tinubu emerge the presidential flag bearer of APC which I strongly believe that the ruling party, the APC won't take the risk of fielding a man like Tinubu that everyone hates so much especially in Lagos and other south west states due to his greediness, selfishness and very corrupt

Now, this is how the election will play between Atiku and Tinubu should they contest against each other:.
Atiku will get massive votes in the north because the hausas that we all know won't vote Tinubu over Atiku

Then the south south and south east are strong PDP people so they will Stand solidly behind Atiku because we all know that Atiku loves the south south and south east people ..

Now over here in south west , Tinubu will get votes in Lagos but I doubt if he would get much votes in OYO a PDP state, OGUN , Osun because in Osun, Davido's uncle (Adeleke) of PDP defeated APC Oyetola in the governorship race but federal might and MC Oluomo thugs scared voters away from casting their votes which would have put the final nail on APC coffins in Osun state.... so Atiku and Tinubu will share the votes in south west.

Atiku just might be the next president of Nigeria...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
I think it is now obvious that the political destiny of Ndigbo is tied to the presidential ambition of Atiku Abubakar. Sadly, they will lose again in 2023 like they did in 2019. It is just too easy to see because Atiku won't even get the PDP ticket. The disorientation and total breakdown that some of you guys will suffer after the PDP primary can only be imagined. Unfortunately, you have no plan B so voter apathy will be the only option. The entire SE will struggle to barely turn out about 1million voters in the next general election and i am being very charitable here.

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by oyatz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Okay.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by gidgiddy: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
piggyyeasterner:
you should rather be crying that ibo will not become President during your lifetimes

Neither will Yorubas
Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Vote for your beloved Alhaji Atiku, and we will gladly support our own candidate, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. It is democracy!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by DrAkpa(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]seunmsg:
I think it is now obvious that the political destiny of Ndigbo is tied to the presidential ambition of Atiku Abubakar. Sadly, they will lose again in 2023 like they did in 2019. It is just too easy to see because Atiku won't even get the PDP ticket. The disorientation and total breakdown that some of you guys will suffer after the PDP primary can only be imagined. Unfortunately, you have no plan B so voter apathy will be the only option. The entire SE will struggle to barely turn out about 1million voters in the next general election and i am being very charitable here[/s].

Afonja brain attached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by Sonyboom765: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
But Atiku will get vote in APC state in the North ba. Oloriburuku ni 99.999% eyi igbo radarada yi.

NaijaRoyalty:
The coast is pretty clear for Alhaji Atiku succeed Buhari should APC give it's presidential Atiku to Tinubu...

Atiku lost to Buhari in 2019 because it's a north to north contest and he almost defeated Buhari if not the election result were manipulated..

Now a contest against Tinubu will be an easy cruise to victory for Alhaji Atiku should Tinubu emerge the presidential flag bearer of APC which I strongly believe that the ruling party, the APC won't take the risk of fielding a man like Tinubu that everyone hates so much especially in Lagos and other south west states due to his greediness, selfishness and very corrupt

Now, this is how the election will play between Atiku and Tinubu should they contest against each other:.
Atiku will get massive votes in the north because the hausas that we all know won't vote Tinubu over Atiku

Then the south south and south east are strong PDP people so they will Stand solidly behind Atiku because we all know that Atiku loves the south south and south east people ..

Now over here in south west , Tinubu will get votes in Lagos but I doubt if he would get much votes in OYO a PDP state, OGUN , Osun because in Osun, Davido's uncle (Adeleke) of PDP defeated APC Oyetola in the governorship race but federal might and MC Oluomo thugs scared voters away from casting their votes which would have put the final nail on APC coffins in Osun state.... so Atiku and Tinubu will share the votes in south west.

Atiku just might be the next president of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol the poster above me grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Should Be The Happiest Man Alive Man by sovavas: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
2023 is gonna be interesting !!!

(1) (Reply)

General TY Danjuma Donates Female Hostel To UNIBEN / Is Ibikunle Amosun In The Senate Atall? / There Is A Difference Between ESN And Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.