Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,131 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. (5807 Views)

Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by BigB11(m): 3:39am On Jun 19, 2011
Very simple answer.
Apart from Lagos state being the smallest and the one of the richest state in Nigeria. Lagos state also remains the easiest state to govern in the entire Nigeria.
This is because Lagosians are mostly from the same root.

Without any question, Fashola will struggle as a governor of Oyo state.
This is why I can never advise Foshola to run for presidential election.

I see Lagos state as a toy state to manage. I also think Fashola would have done even better if Tinubu could have leave 6ashola's dicccck alone.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by tpia5: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2011
op, i'm sure even your keyboard wishes it were elsewhere.

you type bizarrely possibly when under the influence.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by ektbear: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2011
macjive01:

presenting my facts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India
india has a GDP of $1.5 trillion  but a per capital of a mere $1265

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea
while equatorial guinea has a GDP of $10.4 billion but a whooping $15401 per capital .

Hence in essence an Equatorial Guinea is 10 times richer than an India, and hence from your flawed theory , Equatorial G. shd be 10 times more developed/advanced than India ?  but its not. because that's not what counts.
Well, the life of your median person from Equitorial Guinea is probably quite a bit better than that of your median Indian, if these HDI metrics are any indication. I've no clue why you think the relationship is 10X gdp/capita = 10X more "development". . that there exists a correlation between two variables doesn't mean that the relationship is linear.

Anyway, even if you are able to find a counterexample of two countries where one has substantially higher GDP/capita but does worse on development metrics, this doesn't contradict the overall trend (of higher gdp/capita => more development)

So, bringing  the argument to our Lagos n other states situation. Lagos might have even a lower per capital but it clearly does have far larger bigger largest gross of any state and therefore does have more available resources to develop the state comprehensively. Unfortunately our Gawking, sheepishly-smiling  FASHOLA still has his fingers in his arse.
Dude, I don't want to call you stvpid. Spend 5 minutes thinking about it. If country X has 1000 apples to share among 100 people, is it better off than country Y that has 100 apples to share amongst 2 people?

Use your brain a bit, otherwise there is no point in really discussing further
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by macjive01: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2011
the only reason i hv been  taking my time to reply every of your comments is becos of the maturity u hv exhibited in commenting,so  pls don't go that lane of insults.

If country X has 1000 apples to share among 100 people, is it better off than country Y that has 100 apples to share amongst 2 people?

why do u keep bringing up this analogy, in what way does it relate to the Lagos economy analysis ?

the 1000 apples, where is it coming from ? and who said there is a sharing to be done ?

using your apple analogy,

imagine a house hold of 100 people (lagos population) farming on a community land (Nigerian economy)  and pulling their harvest together. if the average effort of a person in this analogy is $1000, their harvest wud be about $1000 x 100 = $100,000 . agreed

2nd scenario , on that same community land, a house hold of  10 people ( say, enugu) farming on same community land (Nigerian economy) and pulling their harvest together as well, with same average effort as scenario 1, their harvest wud b $1000 x 10 =  $10,000.

{taking out the feeding factor, since no state in Nigeria pays any form of benefit}

Now, which of these farms shd have the resources for expansion into say mechanized farming (development).

tractor                   = 20,000
harvester              = 10,000
sprinkler                = 12,000
combine harvester = 15,000
storage                  =  20,000
farm produce processing m/c= 21,000.

Farm A could easily within a year muster the resources to move into mechanized farming (being developed) while Farm B, even as she desires to match farm A it wud take her about TEN YEARS to go mechanized.

do u get it now?
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by ektbear: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2011
You seem to be concerned about:
A) Large fixed initial costs
B) Granularity issues, i.e., nobody will sell you half of a tractor.

Regarding (A), fixed initial costs across states are roughly comparable, and don't consume a substantial amount of resources. Every state has exactly 1 governor, regardless of its population, for example.

Regarding (B), there are many ways to get finer granularity. I can rent/lease/timeshare equipment. As an example, suppose we have Village X and Village Y. Village X has pop of 100, income of $100/head. Village Y has a population of 100,000, income of $50/head. If tractors cost too much money for Village X to buy outright, they can simply lease or rent on an hourly basis. This converting a fixed cost with coarse granularity (the tractor) to a variable cost (money spent per hour of usage.)

Hopefully this is enough for you to get the idea. If not. . . well, I don't feel like discussing this further, it isn't really the best use of time. I would suggest that you try to think things through a bit more deeply before posting.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
The taxation is just too much ,and small businesses are died already.Government is the most attractive.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Mazrah: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
Fashola hasn't done anything according to you and may be your sponsors. But his colleague/s (Gov Babangida Aliu) in the Governors league have commended him and some are even trying to emulate him. So what are we talking about? I believe if we compare his tenure and those of his predecessors, there is a lot more difference. I really don't know where you are coming from or going to. But let's give him what's due him and than kill him. So let's be patient. Rome; they say wasn't built in a day. My compliments.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by splashbaby(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
This PDP apologist should go and sleep. Fashola has tried beyond any doubt, Fixing Nigeria and Lagos is a Big job.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
@macjive01

You can see clearly that you have not been able to manipulate to hate the person they truly and obviously see his achievements. I do not know where you live, but here in Victoria Island, I can assure you, this place has witnessed transformation. So you can live in your little cubicle and free internet and make comments. after all, there is freedom of speed. God, I miss the military !
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Skii(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
I was just waiting for eko ile to show up,
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Gbenge77(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
Op,That's your opinion.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by ocelot2006(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
I'm so glad someone brought this topic up. I currently reside in LAGOS (temporarily, thank God), and I must say that I'm definitely not impressed with what I see here. The whole place is filthy, clogged up, flooded, with patched roads, even on the so-called high brow island. Seriously, some of you need to visit states like akwa ibom, rivers, enugu, and see how their respective governors have performed in providing quality infrastructures that are sustainable.
I'll
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by peanut123: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
Poster is so Morose, stupid, illiterate, foolish, nonsensical, an ignoramus of the highest order.

How can he make this statement : "Which other state taxes its citizens?"

A grand fool of the highest order.

Mscheeewww!!!

Shouldn't even bother with him. He justs wants the satisfaction of having his thread on the front page. grin
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by EkoIle1: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
ocelot2006:

I'm so glad someone brought this topic up. I currently reside in LAGOS (temporarily, thank God), and I must say that I'm definitely not impressed with what I see here. The whole place is filthy, clogged up, flooded, with patched roads, even on the so-called high brow island. Seriously, some of you need to visit states like akwa ibom, rivers, enugu, and see how their respective governors have performed in providing quality infrastructures that are sustainable.
I'll

We had this debate before even with pictures and Lagos state bounced all the states you mentioned combined.

And if we ask you people to show us the so called infrastructures you people run mouth about, na village roundabout picture you go show us.

Shameless people.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by ocelot2006(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ Eko Ile, village round abouts with good roads, bridges as opposed to algea infested buildings and deteriorating roads on the LAGOS mainland, and high-rises with flooded filthy, patched up, and clogged up roads on the island abi. I'll choose the former any day.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Mariory(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
ocelot2006:

Seriously sometimes you just have to laugh. Ok Igbo states have the "bestest" infrastructure ever. They are better than Lagos and all Yoruba states. There are you happy now?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL @ Seun calling this a 'critical look at Fashola of Lagos state' on the front page. A critical look will consider where Lagos was before Fashola. A critical look will compare actual expenditure figures with real results on the ground. A critical look will compare election promises with results achieved.

I think I am beginning to understand why our journalists are as useless as they are.

. . .We wait until the next Fashola hate thread. Hope it won't take too long. 2015 is already making certain elements jittery. grin
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by EkoIle1: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
ocelot2006:

@ Eko Ile, village round abouts with good roads, bridges as opposed to algea infested buildings and deteriorating roads on the LAGOS mainland, and high-rises with flooded filthy, patched up, and clogged up roads on the island abi. I'll choose the former any day.

Do you fools even read the rubbush you post sometimes?

I wonder why millions of your kinfolks slumming up and dirtying Lagos didn't choose the same former.

And abeg when you get time, show us the village roundabout and roads.

Sometimes I wonder why you people walk on your brains
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Benez: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
Pls forgive this guy. It is evident that he did not go to school. If N20 is allocated to 20 pple and N100 is allocated to 120 pple. Which one should deliver quality, quantity and better infrastructures. Definitely, he did not even go as far as secondary school because a little knowledge of Economics should have made a difference.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by macjive01: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
Folks, lambasting me is ineffectual, could none of you point out JUST two credible initiatives Fashola has done in the past four years.

look, no doubt there is transformation in lagos,

. NEW SHOPPING MALLS

. LOTS OF CINEMAS SPRINGING UP CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE

. LOTS OF MEGA HOTELS

. LOTS OF  CLASSIC, EXQUISITE RESTAURANTS

. LOTS OF HOUSING ESTATES

. EVEN SOME EXPANSIVE STRETCHES OF ROAD.

sounds nice, marvelous,  even "eko ni ba je" , but the resounding problem with the above is that,  [size=18pt]THE ARE ALL PRIVATE[/size].  

even the roads, the are now being  built by persons wud turn around to milk the living day light out of Lagosians via tolls.

The  big question is , SINCE MOST DEVELOPMENTS WE SEE IN THE STATE ARE MOSTLY PRIVATE WHAT IS FASHOLA AND ACN DOING WITH UNPRECEDENTED HEFTY TAX THEY ARE COERCING FROM THE INNOCENT CITIZENRY, FEDERAL ALLOCATION  ?

Don't forget the world bank has been actively involve in lots of big projects in that state, then what project can fashola point to as a state, his pet  project ?
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by anishe(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
Poster, you got most of your facts wrong! The number of roads Fashola has constructed or rehabilitated are there to see for all.
In my father's community in Alimosho LG, all the adjoining streets were awarded to contractors but what really surprised me was that those projects were completed within the shortest possible time i can think of.
On health, try and pay a visit to all the Lagos State govt. owned hospitals, you will be appallled. Try visit General Hospital Gbagada, Ikeja, Isolo , Lagos etc and you will be surprised by the level of repair and maintenance going on there. On the provisin of potable water, may be you live in another planet to be unaware of what Fashola is doing in that regard.

What do you say of the Muritala Muhammed Airport whose water pipe were never serviced for 33 years. Try and read further before making any assessment. Which of the governors from your south south or south east could boast of 10% of Fashola's achievement? Or is it your clueless president who does not know how to give a simple response to the victime of the abuja bomb blast.

We neeed more of people like Fashola in this country. Why did your governor from Imo state came to learn the art of good governance from him? Is he the only governor? Another governor from the north also paid him a visit to learn the secret of his achievement and you are there posting irrelevances? Go and ask the governor of your state all those questions and see whether you will not spend the rest of your life behind bars.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by lawyer(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
@Poster

Am not a fan of ACN, TINUBU OR FASHOLA By any stretch of Imagination what so ever but atimes we have to put our politicial bias aside when it comes to issues like this. I dont think Fashola is Mediocre, rather i think he is being weighed down by the expectations of the millions of lagosians that want lagos to turn in to Manhattan Overnight. The problems of lagos are just too much for one person to handle so at times it gets distracting to focus on one thing.

One minute he is talking about developing the roads, next thing floods come, next thing pipeline blows up, next thing civil servants strike, so its hard to focus on one thing when these problems manifest its self everyday and money needs to be spent to accomodate every ministry and local government. The real enemies of Fashola are the ACN Local government Chairmen and Civil Servants in Alausa who are so corrupt and non chalant in performing their duties. If money is voted to Bariga local government for them to clear the gutters and patch the roads and instead the local government chairman uses it to celebrate the coronation of OBA Bariga the 29th, Rebury his grandmother who died in 1809 and send the area boys to tax all the okadas, market women and stores to give returns to tinubu and to fund the UP ROAD UP UNION ELECTIONS, how do you expect development to come to bariga?

To me Fashola isnt Medicore, he is just hampered by bad workmen surrounding his government and his God father that is just a ********  angry (Insert your own Expletive here) I Strongly believe if he had no GODFATHER Looking over his shoulders to divert Lagos state funds into funding special interest pockets and ACN in the whole Nigeria, he will do better but as long as that GODFATHER IS STILL IN CONTROL OF LAGOS and its area boys, Expect nothing meaniful and Just thank God for the crumbs coming out from Fashola's table to Lagosians
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by ocelot2006(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mariory:

Seriously sometimes you just have to laugh. Ok Igbo states have the "bestest" infrastructure ever. They are better than Lagos and all Yoruba states. There are you happy now?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL @ Seun calling this a 'critical look at Fashola of Lagos state' on the front page. A critical look will consider where Lagos was before Fashola. A critical look will compare actual expenditure figures with real results on the ground. A critical look will compare election promises with results achieved.

I think I am beginning to understand why our journalists are as useless as they are.

. . .We wait until the next Fashola hate thread. Hope it won't take too long. 2015 is already making certain elements jittery. grin

I never said that all Igbo states had better structures than Lagos. Keep in mind that Lagos was once the nation's capital, and is currently its economic base, the "New-York" of Nigeria. Infrastrcture-wise, Abia and Imo states are way behind most states. But the same can be said about Oyo, Ogun, and Ekiti. By the way, I hope you didn't group Akwa Ibom among Igbo states.
Anyway, to fully understand my posts, I  strongly suggest that you take a trip to Akwa Ibom, Rivers/Port Harcourt, Enugu, and perhaps Calabar. Then compare the quality of the BASIC civil  infrastructures (i.e roads, Medical Centres, schools, water supply) you have in these places to what you have in Lagos. Lagos may have the highest number of high-rise buildings (thanks to the private sector), but with respect to what i mentioned previously, it lags behind these states. And that's a FACT.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by ocelot2006(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
macjive01:

Folks, lambasting me is ineffectual, could none of you point out JUST two credible initiatives Fashola has done in the past four years.

. NEW SHOPPING MALLS

. LOTS OF MEGA HOTELS

sounds nice, marvelous,  even "eko ni ba je" , but the resounding problem with the above is that,  [size=18pt]THE ARE ALL PRIVATE[/size].  

even the roads, the are now being  built by persons wud turn around to milk the living day light out of Lagosians via tolls.

The  big question is , SINCE MOST DEVELOPMENTS WE SEE IN THE STATE ARE MOSTLY PRIVATE WHAT IS FASHOLA AND ACN DOING WITH UNPRECEDENTED HEFT TAX THEY ARE COERCING FROM THE INNOCENT CITIZENRY, FEDERAL ALLOCATION  ?

Don't forget the world bank has been actively involve in lots of big projects in that state, then what project can fashola point to as a state, his pet  project ?

Well said, bruv. Well said.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by aljharem3: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
macjive01:

. NEW SHOPPING MALLS

. LOTS OF MEGA HOTELS

The  big question is , SINCE MOST DEVELOPMENTS WE SEE IN THE STATE ARE MOSTLY PRIVATE WHAT IS FASHOLA AND ACN DOING WITH UNPRECEDENTED HEFT TAX THEY ARE COERCING FROM THE INNOCENT CITIZENRY, FEDERAL ALLOCATION  ?

good one

just to add

what did tinubu do with the loan he got from the world bank when he said he was going to do a railway for the state

also fashola as asked for the same loan from the same world bank for railway
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by rolchi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
i think I agree small small, Come to Rivers State and see what a primary school should look like. I can vow upon my honour, that the current primary schools in Rivers state can even beat some of the elitist private schools in lagos. You just need to see the current Health Care Centres built by Amaechi PDP, I bet you many govt. hospitals can never come close to it. Then the roads, its a wonder!
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by EkoIle1: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
macjive01:

. NEW SHOPPING MALLS

. LOTS OF MEGA HOTELS

. LOTS OF  CLASSIC, EXQUISITE RESTAURANTS

sounds nice, marvelous,  even "eko ni ba je" , but the resounding problem with the above is that,  [size=18pt]THE ARE ALL PRIVATE[/size]. 

even the roads, the are now being  built by persons wud turn around to milk the living day light out of Lagosians via tolls.

The  big question is , SINCE MOST DEVELOPMENTS WE SEE IN THE STATE ARE MOSTLY PRIVATE WHAT IS FASHOLA AND ACN DOING WITH UNPRECEDENTED HEFT TAX THEY ARE COERCING FROM THE INNOCENT CITIZENRY, FEDERAL ALLOCATION  ?

Don't forget the world bank has been actively involve in lots of big projects in that state, then what project can fashola point to as a state, his pet  project ?

With all the stuff you listed as private entities, you are indirectly commending Fashola for a jobe well done and I'll tell you why.

The private sector in any economy is nothing without good economic policies and hard work by state to creat the necessary enviroment for good and sustained economic activities.

Fashola was said>>> This is the result of my many visits to Egypt when he commisioned the first and only local power transfomer manufacturing company in Nigeria.

Many of the good things we see in Lagos are evolved because sombody did the hard and ground work to make it happen, somebody traveled somewhere to lobby for it, somebody traveled somewhere to beg for the money, somebody spent sleepless nights drawing policies to make bsuniess trive, somebody provided the conducine enviroment and security to make them build and stay.

About the things you ignorantly opined that Fashola is not doing.

Sanitize and wash away your ignorance with this long thread.

Lagos/Fashola killed all your ibo states combined.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674518.128.html

Now, do you see how dum.b and ignorant you sound?
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by executinal(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
Nigeria state solution generally lies on resources control
GBAM, cheesy
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by EkoIle1: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
alj_harem:

good one

just to add

what did tinubu do with the loan he got from the world bank when he said he was going to do a railway for the state

also fashola as asked for the same loan from the same world bank for railway

So the world bank loaned Lagos state money twice for the same thing and didn't ask the state government what they did with the first loan?

Are you for real or this your dum.b act is just an act and not real life stupidity and ignorance?
Do you have any idea how much control and monitoring the world attache to the money they give out?

I know you are dangerously slow and clueless, but why thinki same applies to the world bank?

With people like you walking around and spewing ignorant rubbish, Nigeria is indeed in trouble.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by EkoIle1: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
rolchi:

i think I agree small small, Come to Rivers State and see what a primary school should look like. I can vow upon my honour, that the current primary schools in Rivers state can even beat some of the elitist private schools in lagos. You just need to see the current Health Care Centres built by Amaechi PDP, I bet you many govt. hospitals can never come close to it. Then the roads, its a wonder!

Stop your cross rivers nonsense, everything is in this thread and the whole of the East including cross rivers was defeated by Lagos state.

Go trough and educate yourself.

With all the stuff you listed as private entities, you are indirectly commending Fashola for a jobe well done and I'll tell you why.

The private sector in any economy is nothing without good economic policies and hard work by state to creat the necessary enviroment for good and sustained economic activities.

Fashola was said>>> This is the result of my many visits to Egypt when he commisioned the first and only local power transfomer manufacturing company in Nigeria.

Many of the good things we see in Lagos are evolved because sombody did the hard and ground work to make it happen, somebody traveled somewhere to lobby for it, somebody traveled somewhere to beg for the money, somebody spent sleepless nights drawing policies to make bsuniess trive, somebody provided the conducine enviroment and security to make them build and stay.

About the things you ignorantly opined that Fashola is not doing.

Sanitize and wash away your ignorance with this long thread.

Lagos/Fashola killed all your ibo states combined.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674518.128.html

And if you're capable of doing what your kinfolks couldn't do, give it a shot with your own list and pictures.

lol @ the roads is a wonder. Do we have to beg you to show us the reads?

Yeye people.
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poster
only u had 9 posts in the first page, that tells me u are not even sure about ur statements, u are fighting hard to stay convinced, am not disappointed that people like you still exist, FASHOLA is not fighting to impress people like u and ur cohorts of low intelligence, he has proved himself already, today i bet he can challenge any governor that has governed any state in Nigeria since the fourth republic.

Infrastructural development in States like (Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Cross River, Imo) with higher resources, 13% oil derivation funds, monthly allocation and lesser population, can not be compared to that of Lagos, yet many like u are still reeling in the gutters of myopic ignorance, we all know how many times the monthly allocations to Lagos have been deducted for no fair reason by the Federal government because its a state controlled and governed by fashola, we are also aware of how many state governors have openly saluted Fashola including PDP governors, many are now talking cues from his style of governance.

And whose fault is it that u voted a lame president to govern lions, tigers and elephants and u think he can be king of the jungle? he is already a failed project, direct ur anger to the right channel, Lagos has become a safer place to do business, even though its not at its best yet, the future of lagos is very bright compared to many states in Nigeria.  when as the last time a Nigerian Governor was awarded by the world bank for efforts on development in the state.

PLSSSSS LEAVE LAGOS IF U LIVE IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY!!!!
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by MMM2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
maybe angry
Re: Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. by londoner: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
Fashola is mediocre? Maybe. Nigeria is used to a level of governance far below even mediocre. If half of all governors could strive for the mediocrity of Fashola, Amaechi, Duke etc, Nigeria would be much improved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Biafrans What Next After Biafra? / IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland / Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.