Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Meet 2days Ago (5609 Views)

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by fattprince(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come I am a *** but let me tell you the truth since you ain't a wannabe redpiller..
Leave that gal she doesn't love you simple..ask me why let me tell you a small secret.. cheesy wink
How will you feel if I start cursing or abusing you for saying something that makes sense so much. I mean you are advising like a redpiller would but you would turn back later to abuse the redpillers
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2022
fattprince:

How will you feel if I start cursing or abusing you for saying something that makes sense so much. I mean you are advising like a redpiller would but you would turn back later to abuse the redpillers
Nope this is just a random advice tho...

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by lereinter(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Lolzzzzz

Mumu said ' I really want her' just after 2 days

Has girls finish in the state you reside
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Czario: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2022
emmy2fyn:
Pls. Matured mind pls. No insult. My people I meet a girl and exchanged numbers and she told me she's single but the 2nd day we meet on WhatsApp chart because she based in neighboring state, after some time she was offline so I asked what the matter is, she said she didn't have a recharge card and am having issues with my bank account to unable to make any transaction, if not I would have try to send her recharge card for mb because, we needed to chart alot as u know na, so the 3rd day I always called her ooo buh, I told her to exercise patience and promised her recharge card so immediately she said I should not worry about her that her boy friend already bought her 400naira thats why she came online. So I asked buh u told me u don't have any boy friend now but, she claimed she meet a guy recently so, thats the new person. This girl ennn I really want her so pls. How can I win her? I guess she was angry from her conversation because of the recharge card I was not able to send as requested.

Girl that has a boyfriend but cannot recharge her phone ...it's too early in 2022 for unprofitable liability
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by BigDan69: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Exkandayee:

My niqqa,,,if you get car join,if you talk to her in the afternoon, you go fck her in the evening,naso I de do

brother, u know the game well.
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by BigDan69: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2022
arthurwillia:

Who made you the price? Lol guys can just be whining themselves unto alpha male shii, cooking up useless laws.

lol, u are missing the point. dont make it seem like u are desperate for the cookie, talk to her normal, be cool and no too reason her. Ladies love attention so thats when u strike when she pushes it to be obvious. if u get rabber, case closed

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by BigDan69: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2022
candygist:

Na your money dey talk bro.

na so jare
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by BigDan69: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2022
OloshoMan:
I need to know the low-down of your game bro

enumerate
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by SenatePresdo(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
BigDan69:
lol u have poor game. I met a lady 24th Dec last year and s*x her 31st Dec. since then she dey ask to come around. we only spoke 3 times on phone. you are the price not she

Either she's a bitch, or that you are Rich and well above her class.

Forget game matter oh, some girls strong gan.
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by arthurwillia(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
BigDan69:

lol, u are missing the point. dont make it seem like u are desperate for the cookie, talk to her normal, be cool and no too reason her. Ladies love attention so thats when u strike when she pushes it to be obvious. if u get rabber, case closed

Finally finally na rabber be decider
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
emmy2fyn:
Pls. Matured mind pls. No insult. My people I meet a girl and exchanged numbers and she told me she's single but the 2nd day we meet on WhatsApp chart because she based in neighboring state, after some time she was offline so I asked what the matter is, she said she didn't have a recharge card and am having issues with my bank account to unable to make any transaction, if not I would have try to send her recharge card for mb because, we needed to chart alot as u know na, so the 3rd day I always called her ooo buh, I told her to exercise patience and promised her recharge card so immediately she said I should not worry about her that her boy friend already bought her 400naira thats why she came online. So I asked buh u told me u don't have any boy friend now but, she claimed she meet a guy recently so, thats the new person. This girl ennn I really want her so pls. How can I win her? I guess she was angry from her conversation because of the recharge card I was not able to send as requested.
Leave that hungry useless girl alone. She's trying to manipulate u. Recharge card girls... Na even kobo kobo girl. Those ones u can knack with indomie suya and lacasera grin
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
BigDan69:
lol u have poor game. I met a lady 24th Dec last year and s*x her 31st Dec. since then she dey ask to come around. we only spoke 3 times on phone. you are the price not she
He has no game at all talk more of it being poor
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by larryking540: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
emmy2fyn:
na tennager u day date ,my candid advice better go invest that money on your skills and become somebody in future,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked / Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? / Dear Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.