Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,516 members, 7,905,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Virginity At 25! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity At 25! (890 Views)

You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity At 25! by MediMedi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
God,we am grateful for this it like an achievement.
But deep in my mind I want to know how that things feel. Can't keep it anymore
Re: Virginity At 25! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
MediMedi:

But deep in my mind I want to know how that things feel.
Can't keep it anymore
What things are you talking about tho? undecided
Re: Virginity At 25! by JOACHINpedro: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
MediMedi:

Can't keep it anymore
Wet dream
That's how it feels
Nothing special except you wan sow a seed or get STI

2 Likes

Re: Virginity At 25! by spydera: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dude
MediMedi:

Can't keep it anymore

All this infants shaaa...
So at 25, if at all you are 25, You want to know how Sex feels because you can't keep your virginity anymore (coughs then laughs)
Try xvideos.com, then write a report which will be submitted to Nairalanders stating how you feel..
Virgin Airways
Re: Virginity At 25! by Dollarremix(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
spydera:
Dude

All this infants shaaa...
So at 25, if at all you are 25, You want to know how Sex feels because you can't keep your virginity anymore (coughs then laughs)
Try xvideos.com, then write a report which will be submitted to Nairalanders stating how you feel..
Virgin Airways
Lolzz ... you wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
MediMedi:

Can't keep it anymore

congratulations ,Pls keep it still marriage.

and one frustrated hegoat [kingcalls]is arguing on my keyboard that men are not virgins .

Airforce1 come and see one here, since you claimed men are not virgins.. unless I mould them with clay.

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 25! by MediMedi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

congratulations

and one frustrated hegoat [kingcalls]is arguing on my keyboard that men are not virgins .

Airforce1 come and see one here, since you claimed men are not virgins.. unless I mould them with clay.
I cant imagine how I do it....
The worst is people around think am a kind of fukaholic dude cos I hang with girls a lot
Re: Virginity At 25! by Airforce1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

And you had to call me out for this thrash

Virgin men are usually the weaklings
Re: Virginity At 25! by akinade28(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
MediMedi:

Can't keep it anymore
Beyond feelings, sexual debut ( sexual initiation) comes with its own responsibilities (physical, mental, emotional, financial and believe it or not spiritual responsibilities as well). Are you sure you are ready for that?
Once you start it might be difficult to go back o.
Sexual Abstinence till marriage is still the best
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
MediMedi:

The worst is people around think am a kind of fukaholic dude cos I hang with girls a lot

FORGET ABOUT THEM...
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

IS THIS THE TRASH TO DEFEND YOURSELF?
BECAUSE VIRGIN MEN REFUSED TO VIOLENT THEIR BODY like how you brolosho are doing.

MTCHEEEE RUBBISH.
Re: Virginity At 25! by akinade28(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

if i may ask, how are virgin men weaklings?
Re: Virginity At 25! by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
akinade28:

if i may ask, how are virgin men weaklings?

A friend of mine couldn't hit on a pussie till he was 19 because he got no courage and too weak to ask a girl out

I made it possible for him when he told me his worries

So many men and women ain't virgin because the loved to be virgin ... So many of them are virgin because they've not had the opportunity to hit on a pussie or ride on a dicck

Cc jeon my new found friend
Re: Virginity At 25! by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

IS THIS THE TRASH TO DEFEND YOURSELF?
BECAUSE VIRGIN MEN REFUSED TO VIOLENT THEIR BODY?

MTCHEEEE RUBBISH.

I just answered your mentions above
Re: Virginity At 25! by akinade28(f): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

A friend of mine couldn't hit on a pussie till he was 19 because he got no courage and too weak to ask a girl out

I made it possible for him when he told me his worries

So many men and women ain't virgin because the loved to be virgin ... So many of them are virgin because they've not had the opportunity to hit on a pussie or ride on a dicck

In this world where there is free sex everywhere, you can even pay for it, i don't believe people are virgins just because they lack opportunities. There are virgin men who made the choice not to have sex and i don't see them as weaklings, it shows a great deal of self control and restraint on their part.
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

he did that because of the useless myth you said "virgin men are weak"

[s]made it possible for him when he told me his worries[/s]

so many men and women ain't virgin because the loved to be virgin ... So many of them are virgin because they've not had the opportunity to hit on a pussie or ride on a dicck

No dude..EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE YOUR FRIEND THAT LOST HIS VIRGINITY BECAUSE OF WHAT THE SOCIETY IMPLANTED.

Re: Virginity At 25! by Airforce1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
akinade28:

In this world where there is free sex everywhere, you can even pay for it, i don't believe people are virgins just because they lack opportunities. There are virgin men who made the choice not to have sex and i don't see them as weaklings, it shows a great deal of self control and restraint on their part.
You never hear stories wey olosho chop mugu money and still no get am pussie funk? grin
Re: Virginity At 25! by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

he did that because of the useless myth you said "virgin men are weak"

No dude..EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE YOUR FRIEND THAT LOST HIS VIRGINITY BECAUSE OF WHAT THE SOCIETY IMPLANTED.

You're still a virgin because the men in your area ain't attractive and expose enough to talk you into sex

Jeon, where do you reside I ask again ... Stop dodging this question
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

You're still a virgin because the men in your area ain't attractive and expose enough to talk you into sex

no... because I and some people choosed to be virgin till marriage.
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

I reside in everywhere like an Air.
Re: Virginity At 25! by akinade28(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

You never hear stories wey olosho chop mugu money and still no get am pussie funk? grin
There are countless sex workers, they are not all the same, if one refuse, there are plenty that will agree once money is involved.
I can see you don't want to agree that male virgins are not weaklings but strong men who have self control, and that are "virgins by choice" and not because there are no opportunities. No point dragging the matter any further.
Re: Virginity At 25! by akinade28(f): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

No matter how unattractive she looks, I am very sure if she wanted sex she can easily get it. If some men can sleep with goats, Mad women, 3 year old girls, won't they jump on a fully developed lady. There are men that will be willing to pay her for it sef.
There are are virgins by choice not because there are no opportunities
Re: Virginity At 25! by Kingcalls: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

U are a fool... men can't be virgins... u can never have a brain... u are too dull to know with ur fellow hoes
Re: Virginity At 25! by Kingcalls: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
MediMedi:

Stop acting like a simp .... act like a real man .... men can't be virgins ... abstaining from sex as a man or not experiencing sex as a man doesn't mean u are a virgin... dontvallow urself to b manipulated by those hoes
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a fool... men can't be virgins... u can never have a brain... u are too dull to know with ur fellow hoes

MEN ARE VIRGIN..

CRY ME AN OCEAN.
Re: Virginity At 25! by Kingcalls: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

MEN ARE VIRGIN..

CRY ME AN OCEAN.

If u have decided to become bcom dumb....others are not.... as I said earlier, its hereditary
Re: Virginity At 25! by Boogyman557: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Virginity At 25! by siofra(f): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Airforce1:

Says the man with 20 million baby mamas undecided

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

If u have decided to become bcom dumb....others are not.... as I said earlier, its hereditary

MEN ARE VIRGINS
Re: Virginity At 25! by Kingcalls: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

MEN ARE VIRGINS

Carry am go school go embarrass urself... unless of course u mingle with dullards like u
Re: Virginity At 25! by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Carry am go school go embarrass urself... unless of course u mingle with dullards like u

MEN ARE VIRGINS

KEEP CRYING
Re: Virginity At 25! by Airforce1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

Says the man with 20 million baby mamas undecided

Ignores her

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Belief That We Often Spread About Men And Women / Must Read: Why Love Is Not important In A Long Term Relationship / How To Choose A Trusted Hyderabad Call Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.