Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast (25337 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by ekukeku(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
D kind tin dey pain m, president or presidency
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by olaszydaruma(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
I'm a Yoruba guy; sentiment apart, Tinubu will not be the president of Nigeria come 2023. Know this and have peace angry

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
undecided Shitty yorrobanza coward Abacha just Kicked Comot from villa with his walking stick like a kid undecided You call what again? A former presi what?? Who know am? rubbish! Nigeria no get world class STATE MEN.. all na criminal! Even the world shook and the Heaven rumbled at the passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu!A clergy man for that matter but one one thousand so called state men in the Jungle republic of Nigeria can never match in global clout respect ,honor and values.when I hear flag say flag lower to half mast, I just laff.. Na naija elite sabi do all this shiTT within and to themselves.. I can assure you most ordinary people don't give a flying fukk who one SHONEKAN was ..dem go be like.. Who be dat?? Who im epp?? Then move ON.. like NOTHING happen! Same public aparthy awaits the passing of those former thieves as well undecided..we no care again and at all. Let dem dem give all dem fake encomium and hypocritical Tributes.. We NO NO THE PERSON AND WE NO CARE!!!!!!!
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Eaglesence: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
PRE4:
Please what is half mast? undecided undecided undecided
Me no go school

Google is your friend grin grin grin
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by BuhariAdvocate: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Goodbye mr shonekan.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by LollySeaSide: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And how will flying national flags at half mast resurrect the dead horse we have in Aso Rock
So there is a horse in Arseoo Rock?
Tell me more!
Oh, you said the horse is dead and needs ressurection?
Maybe we should export it to Jerusalem.
What do you think?
BTW, I heard there's also a creature from outer space living around that vicinity.
The name is Ije onye-ara Boo Harry.
He underwent surgery and had the heart of a vulture transplanted into him.
Did you hear it also?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by tjcare4u2005(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
One by one una go leave.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by vickydevoka(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Zidoraconsults2:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15
Scammer pity us na. Go find work
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Emma15678: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
PRE4:
Me no go school
It means flying the flag at half the pole to signify pain, sorrow or national regret.

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by iscom(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Order obeyed
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by knowhowk: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And how will flying national flags at half mast resurrect the dead horse we have in Aso Rock
It will ,That is the reason they want to fly the Flag ooo
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Traplord09: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Because of de remove of nigerian flags at east....

Da remember to fly de flag to heaven to show God there's no blood on it...

What a wonderful surprise day .......
I aways say dot nation. Don't have anything to offer
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by emblem2d(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
where is the flag that will be reduce to half mast located? Is it the presidential villa or @ the eagle square?
Some one shuld answr pls... I'm curious to know.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by akin9ja78(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
How will flying half flag help the inflation rate in the nation. Bull crap.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by daddytime(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dem been forget since?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by izubext007: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Does Nigeria still have a flag?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by seyz91(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
He only ruled nigeria for barely 3months between August to November 1993

So if your Dullard Daddy Buhari cannot do anything within 5years you shouldn't expect much from someone within 3months
aljharem:
rubbish. So many low quality people as elder statemen in Nigeria. Part of the people that had the opportunity to make Nigeria better but denied Nigerians because of selfish gains
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by eleko1: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry Justwise
Zidoraconsults2:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by pcagbaji(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
PRE4:
Me no go school
Lower the Nigeria flag half way
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by slimfairboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
embarassed the same national flag your military men disrespected at lekki toll gate, shooting at peaceful protesters holding the same national flag... Is it this same national flag you're talking about? Eye service everywhere

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by tfelicityk(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wow!
What an honour?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
FuckDModz:
Eye service.

The flag doesn't mean anything to an average Nigerian living in Nigeria.

No one will notice this shit.
truest talk.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by TemmywhiteJ(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
A great man will always know himself been a power great man even after his death! it says will shall all die! Until will practice the word Democracy it simply says a uniform is under a an official dressing. We seems not moving! Politicians keep fighting themself among same cycle which is affecting the masses. A political post should be decided by the citizen of the country please so let our vote count please! Nigeria is more than a political Nigeria Country system that is been practice! We are all made together in God’s image been a Nigeria Citizen just in the night. �� Dust to Dust. Always learn from history before your presence soon become a past.! There might not be time or the strength again. History can tell. Am available on a free loan to help. let’s do it together
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by CheedyJ(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebi he'd know d flag was flown half maste na
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by slimfit1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello soldiers didn't get that but this old man did. Nigerian soldiers see yourselves die a valuable death not a useless one oh.

Ernest could not hand over to a Democratically elected government for 84 days and he is a hero. Some people don't know the meaning of a hero so I am not surprised.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Sunday2021: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
the flag will communicate to your mother that she made a mistake. Closing her legs would have safe us from having another fool in this country.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
This man 3 months governance better pass Buhari's 1983 and 2015 own combined together
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by sirwilson(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
PRE4:
Me no go school
It simply means like this below

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by drololaaof: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
May his soul rest in peace .
But he is one of the stugee of the caliphate. They want to use him to pacify the annulment of 1993 election won by . MKO . Sanni Abacha set him aside,he is one of head of state that did not rule freely . The fall out of the bad contraption is still manifesting today
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Nonywendy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I'm a Yoruba guy; sentiment apart, Tinubu will not be the president of Nigeria come 2023. Know this and have peace angry
are u sure u r a yoruba guy

Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution / Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) / Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community