Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,115 members, 7,916,261 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) (14693 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023 / Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Happy Birthday, Sir! smiley

I like how you blasted our Leaders in dat 'Animal Wear Agbada' song featured by Mmnzy. sad

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by Gbenga2014: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
SportsHD:
He hates obj
it is in their DNA
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Seun Osewa the owner of Nairaland contesting in the ogun state governorship elections come 2023, the revelation just repeated itself after seeing a topic on Seun Kuti

I won't say whether or not he will be successful, but as the months roll by I'll certainly give updates.

This I have seen.
Mr Seer..... always seeing upandan
Oya wetin you see for me?
I must hammer this year, you don see am? cool
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by heyhey2016: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
buhari
post=109307916:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday and many happy returns Seun.

We for talk say let's make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry,
But we dey read how dey take celebrate birthdays for Afrikan Shrine!

#DemIgboLaAwardWaNoBeGrammyCrew

Enjoy your day Omo Baba 70 cool.
The true son of his father!
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by Jostoman: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Happy birthday to one of the sensible youths of our time.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by lalo128: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
I see you chakabas behind seun and I really appreciate your work too HBD fela pikin
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by bowagateglobal: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SEUN KUTI.... KEEP SOARING HIGHER!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hbd
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Happy birthday to you Seun. You're a true son of your father. I salute your eloquence, I salute your mastery of our socio-political space and your energy for a true revolution. We hope to see a Nigeria that our kids will be proud of. Hearty Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by knowhowk: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
Happy Birthday to him. Still wondering why I used to think he was older than his age.
My thought too..
Weak Erections, Premature Ejaculations ,Poor Performances
Check my signature.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by blackslayer: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Iamicekid:
One of the intelligent and intellectual sound mind of our generation more life and good health and wealth

This statement shows how hopelessly dumb you are. Too stupid to recognize what intelligence and intellect is. Sorry for you!
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hbd Seun.He has the wisdom of a sage,I thot he was older..Sha Ur dad was a great G,its in the DNA.Age well,.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Happy 39th birthday to him. One of the best gift you can get a music lover is an earbuds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Dazzles In New Photoshoot! (PICS) / Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.