Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Want To Make Extra 150k Monthly? Then This Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Make Extra 150k Monthly? Then This Is For You (338 Views)

Make Extra 150k With Facebook Ads / If You Need To Raise 200-300k Monthly, Then Start Affiliate Marketing / Do You Want To Make $1000 plus monthly? then get this most wanted tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Extra 150k Monthly? Then This Is For You by Tallad24: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
I want to teach you a simple but effective principle that will help you build massive wealth and attain financial freedom in record time. Do read to the end.

Most important things of life are done daily..
You eat daily..

You bath daily..

You breath daily..

But most people don't know it is equally important to put daily attention to their finance.

How do you eat a cow? You must cut it down to small pieces.
How do you hit your yearly income goals, by chopping it down into daily income goals.
When you set a monthly financial goal, break it down to daily goals.

Let's say your goal is to make N1,000,000 a month. Divide it by the number of days in the month; that will be around N33,000 Now ask yourself these questions:

Can what I am offering (product/service) bring in N33,000 daily?
If it can't, how can you improve your value, price or reach more people?
How many people must buy my product daily to hit my daily income goal?

Let's say you have a 3k digital product, you will need to sell it to 11 people daily to hit your daily income goal.

And if your digital course is 10k, you only need 4 people to hit your goal.
And if you work by the hour, let's say you work 10 productive hours daily. That's make your 1 hour worth N3,300. Don't collect anything less than that.

Chopping down your goals to daily pieces will help you live in the now and make you accountable for your actions everyday.

The truth is, if you are hitting your daily income goals, you will also be crashing your weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
I have a FREE Class on how you can make N5,000 daily Selling Simple Digital Products like Ebooks even if you don't know how to Write.
Link the link below to connect with me on Whatsapp Let's get Started
https:///3zR4zmH

Or Whatsapp 07061470613
Re: Want To Make Extra 150k Monthly? Then This Is For You by AskProf: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
If this is real then I am in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Using Supernatural Means To Achieve Business Goals / I'm Named NFT Collection / Bring Any Account, I'll Load..direct Access Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.