Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions (234 Views)

Buhari Set Nigeria 100 Years Back, Brought Religious Divisions– Buba Galadima / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: There’s Attempt To Cause Ethnic Divisions – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions by Bonavi: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
I ve been part of the foolishness (ethnic division) to the delight of the people who are leveraging on that to continue in the rape of this great nation to the detriment of we the masses.
There are people actually contracted by the politicians to keep this ember of ethnic and religious division soaring, but here I am foolishly working for these demons without been contracted to do so. Nobody pays me as an Igbo to fight a Yoruba on social media. All I feel is that am catching cruise while all am actually doing is to continue lending hand to the continuous rape of this country by these evil, demonic politicians.
Its high time we became wise and know that the continuous ethnic bashing and division on this platform and across all social media have continued lending hand to the atrocities perpetrated by these evil politicians and we are going to share in the blame in what our dear nation is going through in the suffering, deprivation, impoverishment caused by these deadly politicians.
Lets stand up today and say no to the divide and rule sponsored by these demonic politicians.
If Nigeria is good today, it will be for us all and if it is bad, we all will continue suffering it.
Most Nigerians have continued to hope for better days and that Better days never really come as we continue getting older
Re: How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions by dialfa: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Another unity beggar.

1 Like

Re: How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions by Bonavi: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
dialfa:
Another unity beggar.
which ethnicity are u if I may ask?
Re: How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Southern unity scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions by dialfa: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bonavi:
which ethnicity are u if I may ask?

Certainly not nigerian!
Re: How our leaders have continued sponsoring ethnic Divisions by Bonavi: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
SlyDev:
Southern unity scam
u re obviously living out ur name. Are u one of the paid hands fanning the ember of disunity

(1) (Reply)

Video: Khadijah Okunnu-lamidi, First Woman To Declare Interest In 2023 Presidenc / Witness’ Cross-examination Continues As Sule Lamido’s N1.3bn Fraud Trial Resumes / PDP Prays For Osibanjo While APC Prays For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.