Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,831 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Real Truth You Were Not Told After High School, Parents Read This! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Real Truth You Were Not Told After High School, Parents Read This! (302 Views)

My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / The Truth You Need To Know About Blogging! / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth You Were Not Told After High School, Parents Read This! by Mbee247(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Are you within the age bracket of 16 to 21 and you just finished high school or you have a child or a relative planning to go to higher institution or recently through with high school.

I guess,this information might possibly interest them

When you look at todays world we are transitioning from a certificate job economy to a skilled job economy.

If you are in the labour market, you need an high income skill to get choosen for a job,if you don't you have an high income skill, there's a big chance you won't get the said job.

Hhmmm....

Look, going to higher institution is nice and good but if you are going there and you have "ZERO ASSET GALLERY", you are gonna struggle when you are in school and still struggle after you through with school.

I assume you don't want to struggle your whole life,but rather you would like to do something otherwise which is what i would be pouring out in here.

Draw your hear closer�.....

What i am about to say would change your life for the better and i bet you would never struggle till you die,what i just what you to do is to listen attentively because what i would be spitting out in this post would be make you have an edge over others.

NOW THIS IS IT.........

Sighs.....

How i wished i knew this way back...

Sighs....

Listen,i might not know your current status now,maybe you just finished high school,you still in high school or you have finished high school for some years now and you've been writing UTME exam for years without success.

Whichever way it is just Thank God for your life because this information would transform your life only if you can be patient and stay consistent.

THE REAL DEAL....

If you fall in any of those category i stated up there�, congratulations..

So, whether you fall in any of those category,you must do this things before entering into school,i meant tertiary institution;

*You must be willing to stay at home within 3 good years at least.

*Learn an high income skill for about one and the half years.

*Back up your high income skill by learning marketing and sales for six months.

*Leaverage on your skills to make you money both offline and online,at least you should be making up to 1 million naira a month.

*Prepare for your UME exam and crush it like cracker biscuit.(Nb:At this stage you must focus your mindset on doing the needful to pass your exams as you need to reconfigure your mind in passing your exams and not making money).

Whether you take heed or not,it never my concern,i have done my bit by sharing to you the necessary information you can leaverage to make a change in your life or I could be the life of your wards/relatives in that age bracket.

And That's it!!!

You kiss a goodbye to the struggles of financial life.

©Mbee247

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, I Need A Job!!! / What Will You Do With The 33 Weeks Left In 2022? / The Only Complete Fiverr Course You Will Ever Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.