Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

How You Can Go From 0 To N400,000 Per Month In 30 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How You Can Go From 0 To N400,000 Per Month In 30 Days (186 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driver Returns N12 Million To Owner In Kano, Gets N400,000 Reward. / N400 /pi BUYING Rate. / How To Get Followers On Instagram: From 0 To 10k Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Go From 0 To N400,000 Per Month In 30 Days by Stevingfelix: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
I sold premium antivirus license and rendered computer services to feed and pay my fees when I was in University.

That’s because I didn’t grow up with a golden spoon in my mouth, it wasn’t even silver.

My dad lost his job in the early two-thousands.

This man got too frivolous with the money he made.

He was so busy chopping life and spending a year in a hotel eating Calamari and the rest.

I don’t blame him honestly.

Nobody plans to fail in life but then we let opportunities slip and pass us by.

When we make wrong choices, people we love will always suffer the consequences.

This was the story of my life in school.

And as someone who has “pride”

I don’t know how to call people or text anyone for money.

I hate “see finish”

I just like doing my things quietly without bothering anybody.

But this wasn’t easy at all.

As you read this, I vividly remember some experiences

You probably must have read one of my posts where I shared a story of how I used to earn N12,000 naira per month as a class teacher.

I didn’t even tell you the entire truth.

How do I mean?

While I was working, I was going to the classroom every day after work.

Think about it, what can N12,000 naira do in 30 days?

It could buy a few things like 5 cups of rice, 1500 card for phone subscription, transport budget and that’s all?

The salary was never enough after spending money on transportation and feeding at work.

Sometimes I've had to walk to work, I wake up at 5am and get to work at 8am.

I walk miles when I have nothing left of my transport money.

And guess what, I exhaust my salary before the middle of the month.

So it's walk to school, to work till my next salary arrives.

I’ve not even talked about how some annoying lecturers come to class to sell their expensive materials.

See, It was so bad that my neighbor who sells food items stopped giving me things for credit because the debt had grown bigger than I could pay.

Money didn’t come from anywhere.

I paid my school fees and school dues with my sweat.

So when I’m empty, I am empty.

So to cope, I had to starve or eat once a day just to make sure I don’t go outside my budget.

First one and a half years, I shed so much fat to the point that I was looking pale and sick.

At one point, I got depressed that I wanted to take my own life.

Do you know why I’m telling you this story of my life?

Because I understand how hard it can be. I’ve been there.

Things are far different now because later in the years, I found something that changed my life forever.

I found a way to make money online.

This was how I was able to start putting one or two together for myself.

This was how I was able to beat poverty in school and after school.

See, people highly underestimate the power of selling something online

Especially when you sell what people need and you know how to sell it to them so they can easily send you money.

The Knowledge is a life changer.

It is the key to the destiny of many.

Well, it’s not too late to start.

You can always start from somewhere.

There’s google, there’s youtube, you can start there.

But just put it at the back of your mind that if you ever learn what people need and you know how to sell to them so they can easily send you money.

You’ll never go broke in your life again

The knowledge can change your life forever.

Shikena.

PS: By the way, if you want to learn how to grow from N0 to N400k monthly just by selling low ticket products online. [url]Click here: https:///3zR9nsr[/url].

PSS: Please be kind enough to share this post, you never know whose life you’ll be changing just by sharing this post.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nigerian Army Set Out As Pythons To Terminate Nnamdi Kanu’s Life – Abia / Twitter Ban: Can Mr President Shut Down Nairaland? / Summer Fun In St. Petersburg,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.