Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly (706 Views)

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly by Businesselites2: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Starting a side business is an excellent way to supplement your income, pay off debt, save, and actualize some of your 2022 aspirations. However, finding the right side hustles that can help increase your income stream might be difficult.

Here are easy side hustles you can start from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is have little skill and start. Yes, just start.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/7-side-hustles-for-2022-that-earn-you-n500000-monthly/

Re: 7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly by Cardinalomene(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
I continue to tell people..The best side hustle you can start in 2022 is affiliate marketing..it's a no brainer..it's something you can do from the comfort of your home..your don't even need to leave your house..Let me tell you a little bit more about affiliate marketing..What is this affiliate marketing?Well, Affiliate marketing is simply connecting a buyer to a seller and getting paid a commission from the sale..that's basically what it means.. Let me illustrate,Let's say your Dad has a land he wants to sell but doesn't have a buyer....you then meet your Dad and you both came to an agreement that he you're able to sell the land for him you'll get 20% of the money made from the sale.. Eventually you were able to sell the land and based on your agreement with your Dad you got 20% of the money..what you did here is affiliate marketing..you simply connected a buyer to a seller..it's that simple..Well,as you know not everyone has a dad that wants to sell something..That's why Toyin omotoso created an affiliate program just for Nigerians where you can sale their available products and earn your commission..As a matter of fact, I'm going to be teaching a few people about affiliate marketing and how you can make as much as 300k monthly from it..you can contact me here����
Re: 7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly by Chequeen(f): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
One of the most common MISTAKES that people have been making

Affiliate marketing is NOT network marketing.

First thing I want you to know is:

� When you hear about something you have never heard of before- be it a business, job opportunity or even a drug - don't and I repeat, DON'T just go along with it and fall in hook, line and sinker.

No! It is for you to DYOR ( do your own research). What do I mean? Make Google your friend, you don't know something search on it ... Above all things, it makes you a better person.

So as we were saying, or rather I, Affiliate marketing and network marketing are two different types of marketing.

Why? I for one, am both... I am an affiliate marketer and a network marketer, and the major thing they have in common is the fact that they are both types of marketing.

PS: I don't want to make this long so I'll release part 2 tomorrow. Should I do a five-day series on this? Tell me what you think in the comments section.

Part 1

© Chequeen

(1) (Reply)

INVESTOR: "Sujimoto, I Want My Money Back!" / Everyday Supermarket Announces Retirement Of Founder/ceo, Dr. Charles Dimnwaobi. / Does First Bank USSD *894# Now Require ATM PIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.