Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Relocate To Canada As A Student Without IELTS & Become A Permanent Resident - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Relocate To Canada As A Student Without IELTS & Become A Permanent Resident (285 Views)

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocate To Canada As A Student Without IELTS & Become A Permanent Resident by soliufiljannah(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
I believe you'll agree with me that the dream of many Nigerian youths is to travel out of this country and there are many ways that the youths (you and I) are exploring to achieve this dream. Also, I believe you'll agree with me that the easiest way to achieve this is through academics / education.

If you have read to this paragraph, this shows you really want to achieve this dream and I promise to show you a proven and working formula to relocating to canada as a student both undergraduate and postgraduate without IELTS which has been an obstacle for most people.

Before I reveal this secret, I want you to stop for a moment and imagine yourself (wife&children) coming out of a flight that just touched down in Canada. Because what I'm about to share is not just for you. If you're traveling, you have the option of taking your family along.

Eventually, let me introduce you to a Phd Student of...https://uniabujaadmissionguide.com/post.php?id=79

(1) (Reply)

Is Unilag Post Utme Form For 2022/2023 Out? / Unical Stress Is Worst Than Any Other University In Nigeria / How To Write A College Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.