Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,285 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

CLOSED - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CLOSED (2017 Views)

FBS Real And Free Arbitrage Opportunity/information (top Guided Information) / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by Harmomy(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: CLOSED by Autentic418: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Xavia16:
I will make this short. I'm starting a new whatsapp group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, u can drop your WhatsApp so u can be added to the group or u send me a message on WhatsApp. My number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it
Re: CLOSED by Johnsonclement(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: CLOSED by Fakbrown: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: CLOSED by vpaymoney(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Paste the group link here for interested people to join instead of exposing people's digits to dangers.
Re: CLOSED by chidubem93(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
At
Arimann:
All of you dropping you contact I hope you know you about going to be scammed
This how it goes after lecturing you, you are required to fund your account for arbitrage, in that process he will tell you he will do that. Once you send money to his account you will be blocked immediately .. Shine your eye nothing is free in Freetown

‪+1 (858) 863‑7684‬
Re: CLOSED by Onistephen2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: CLOSED by Xavia16: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
vpaymoney:
Paste the group link here for interested people to join instead of exposing people's digits to dangers.

It's not compulsory for anyone to drop his number here. If u read my post very well, u will see that I wrote that u can also chat me up on WhatsApp without dropping your number here. My number is on my signature and lots of people have been chatting me directly without dropping number here
Thank you
Re: CLOSED by HelipsTech: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: CLOSED by HelipsTech: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Xavia16:

It's not compulsory for anyone to drop his number here. If u read my post very well, u will see that I wrote that u can also chat me up on WhatsApp without dropping your number here. My number is on my signature and lots of people have been chatting me directly without dropping number here
Thank you

Pls add, very much interested
Re: CLOSED by hastral45(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be careful those of you that are dropping numbers. Otherwise, info marketers are there to sell your nos online. As per the admin of this thread, even those that contacted him over a week ago, we're not responded to.
And lastly, BEWARE of all these people who claim to have unleashed the secret of crypto arbitrage. I'm speaking from experience. They will tell you one strategy that's awesome free of charge, then ask you to buy a certain fund like PayPal at a price. Immediately you pay them, they either block you or close the group link. They then open a new thread with new username looking for gullible preys again.
Re: CLOSED by Zico777(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
This OP [b]Xavia16[/b]is a scammer.
He scammed me of $50 (₦23,000)
Re: CLOSED by GeneralB: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Arimann:
This how it goes after lecturing you, you are required to fund your account for arbitrage, in that process he will tell you he will do that. Once you send money to his account you will be blocked immediately .. Shine your eye nothing is free in Freetown
I wish l saw this earlier, he scammed me 230k after l payed for $500 PayPal
Re: CLOSED by Zico777(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2022
hastral45:
Be careful those of you that are dropping numbers. Otherwise, info marketers are there to sell your nos online. As per the admin of this thread, even those that contacted him over a week ago, we're not responded to.
And lastly, BEWARE of all these people who claim to have unleashed the secret of crypto arbitrage. I'm speaking from experience. They will tell you one strategy that's awesome free of charge, then ask you to buy a certain fund like PayPal at a price. Immediately you pay them, they either block you or close the group link. They then open a new thread with new username looking for gullible preys again.
How I wish I yielded to your warning.
Re: CLOSED by Zico777(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralB:

Pls let's come together to fight this thief
He scammed me of $50 (₦23,000).
I learnt of your story by of member of the WhatsApp group the thief @Xavia16 created.
Re: CLOSED by Arimann: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralB:

mumu, he sweet talked u
Re: CLOSED by Arimann: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Zico777:

How I wish I yielded to your warning.
mumu, he sweet talked you

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
No need for that harsh word..no one can tell when he becomes victim of scam..we only depend on being more careful and lucky
Arimann:
mumu, he sweet talked u

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Theophinio(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Nawa oooh

I almost sent him $1000 for him to credit my PayPal email

Why are Nigerians this heartless

Where can i get a registered PayPal fund vendor
Re: CLOSED by Theophinio(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Arimann:

Boss

Exactly what you said happened

Jesus Christ in his infinite Mercy saved me

I was on the verge of sending him $1000 for PayPal fund

Why are Nigerians heartless

No wonder we are treated as thieves abroad

Please do you know of credible sources I can purchase PayPal funds from, I mean registered sources

Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Fakbrown: 4:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Who sells dollar at 460, this op is bigtime scammer
Re: CLOSED by Zico777(m): 4:37am On Jan 22, 2022
GeneralB:

Sent u a DM.
Re: CLOSED by Onistephen2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
I was scammed too. Pls run away for the Guy. He hass accomplices that will give testimony of having done succeeful transaction with him

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by ANDRE254: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bro i am a legit paypal vendor from Kenya and my rate is dope contact me on whatsapp +254113758961 for more info.
Theophinio:
Nawa oooh

I almost sent him $1000 for him to credit my PayPal email

Why are Nigerians this heartless

Where can i get a registered PayPal fund vendor
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:25am On May 19, 2022
Theophinio:

Boss

Exactly what you said happened

Jesus Christ in his infinite Mercy saved me

I was on the verge of sending him $1000 for PayPal fund

Why are Nigerians heartless

No wonder we are treated as thieves abroad

Please do you know of credible sources I can purchase PayPal funds from, I mean registered sources

Thank you boss

He’s a thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Fund My Payoneer Mastercard? / Free Forex News SMS Alert / My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.