Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) (48026 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Franksomtoo:
At this rate, Snakes/Pythons will soon become extinct in Nigeria.

Front page all the way
As in eeh...I pray my kids get to see all this things before they go extinct.

Buhari and APC have turned Nigeria into a no go area for these wildlife.
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zeion422:
We killed dis big snake todey on our way up mount patti
something de him natural environment jejely.... You people tresspased and now killed the poor creature. If aliens reciprocate now......you will start crying to high heavens
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by HRMK: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
na efrtim una dey kill python!the animal go soon famus for 9ja!!
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is a violation of privacy and declaration of war against pythons.
The way guys go to the home of pythons to kill them can you kill cobras and vipers like that?
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Funkymode(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
But how snake self take deceived eve self
Cos with the rate wey dem dey kill snake this no be small thing oo, people still dey vex for that eve incident, they never forgive snakes families ooo
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
How snake eaters will look like in the nearest future

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
How people eat snakes is what I don't understand. An animal that can kill and devour you at a spot . only that thought makes me detest those creatures . Not to talk of eating it
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by reachbenny(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
God have mercy!

Same Mount Patti where I am used to jogging virtually every Saturday morning.

Let's be very vigilant, please.
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zeion422:
But this snake wasn't doing anyone any hard. It was out in the wild, why did y'all have to kill it?
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
This one na orobo Python o. See meat
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lalasticlala after seeing this..

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
Oga abeg forget extinction,this creature are dangerous.And moreover,na naija we dey no be america,Mr Animal Activist

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Opeyemic01: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
I hate snakes dead and alive
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Una de get mind to kill snake ooh,i nearly fall break leg bcus of ordinary a day old snake i see 4 our backyard..
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Handsum64: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
Conservationist wanna be make we hear word
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
I'm not sure it's like those stuff are too much in Nigeria. Beside I wonder which mind they take dey kill snake because if I see snake the only thing in my mind is run.
Also I'm wonder why u care about their extinction. what are they doing for you?.
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by davidque: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
I'm sure that they are already endangered in Nigeria
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
so be it angry
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Andywinnie(f): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dshocker:
Am from idemili north in Anambra state and these pythons lives with humans,due to the fact that will cannot kill them,because it is sacrilegious to do so...

Kee obodo isi nwanne?
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Kaybee7000(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zeion422:

Is the OP from FUL?

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Andywinnie:

Kee obodo isi nwanne?

Abum onye Abacha
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dshocker:
Am from idemili north in Anambra state and these pythons lives with humans,due to the fact that will cannot kill them,because it is sacrilegious to do so...
Same in my place. If u kill it u go do burial
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2022
You went to the snake’s habitat on a walk, came across a python and the first instinct was to kill it.

One day, you’ll be in your house going about your business and a predator ( maybe a lion) will stroll in there, kill you then make a post on Lionland or something.

Point is we should learn to appreciate nature. You see a snake, let it go about its business. You are not the natural prey of a python
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by minijasper03(m): 5:54am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Ryda post=109315069]Lalasticlala storming the thread with his entourage [/q

Badman looking good in dior
Bad man drip to da court
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Gravity56: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way

Ndi animal right advocate

People like you will be the first to drop a dynamite on the reptile if you have the chance
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Deblow: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Nomiyesupersaint:
Oga abeg forget extinction,this creature are dangerous.And moreover,na naija we dey no be america,Mr Animal Activist
Besides, did these self styled animal right activists know how many offsprings the python had deposited in the wild before its demise? They talk of snake extinction as if it was the elephants that don't give birth to more than one at a time. Snakes can never go into extinction no matter how much they are being killed simply because of their prolific reproduction rate

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
. Not Possible !!! Pythons lay eggs in tenths and hundredths cool

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by EmmaLege: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
La HuGe shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Andywinnie(f): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Abum onye Nkpor

Dshocker:

Abum onye Abacha
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Meteng: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Franksomtoo:

Front page all the way
And so?
Re: Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Deblow:

Besides, did these self styled animal right activists know how many offsprings the python had deposited in the wild before its demise? They talk of snake extinction as if it was the elephants that don't give birth to more than one at a time. Snakes can never go into extinction no matter how much they are being killed simply because of their prolific reproduction rate
You're on point boss.I hate seeing a Nigerian trying to behave like an American for naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.