Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! (5601 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by ronia(f): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
You r nt in ur right senses i tell u.d persn dt said u nid to be flogged,is an undastatemnt.infact,dis is beyound wat we cn see.u nid serious prayer.i hv neva regrated bin a woman but at dis point,i feel lik been a man cos sm gals are disgoseting.hw can u still lv an Ex dat didnt value you nd married anoda.i beat u,nothing cn eva com out of it.jus liv anoda woman's husband alone b4 God looses his temper.Rubbish
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Answer is simple. Tell your Ex to marry you, then end the relationship with your fiancee. Mad girl
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Gbenge77(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
@Op,Just move on.There is  no point dwelling in the past.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Irunmole(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
Get real!!! Methink you should be flogged to bring you back to your senses.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by HighChief4(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
@OP Why are you telling God that He is not perfect, by sleeping with a married man. Shame!!!
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by proffmanue(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
am sure u will like it when u see ur present guy bleeping is ex too. if u don't hv problem dat, then go on. but u will be the loser at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by unphilaz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poster

I must confess i was in such predicament and it affected my person seriously but recently i have been coming to grips with it. I may sound maybe not the type u want 2 hear but this is what i observe, there is something deep in man/woman that is called 'flesh' - human nature that is soiled with sin and becos of the past sins, it relieves the previous experience of lust [/b]and u think you are the one desiring it and accepting it gbam u fall back again to vain fantasy thus feeding it. The 'flesh' not my physical body which is the temple of God, is different from the new me in Christ, [b]loves to feed on carnal desires and sinful past.

whenever such desire come to me as a new creature in Christ, i immediately reckon such a desire is not from me desiring it but the flesh but am a nu creation in Christ and a King and a priest unto God who is different from the flesh, and to the glory of God, its like 'magic'(permit me to use human words) such desire evaporates.

Pls this might not make sense literally to you but that is how i have been able to forget my past life of sinful desire and bring my mind above any lustful desires. hope it helps
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by unphilaz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hmm

what i read on nairaland and around is this bashing, condemning of a thing but the more one is condemned the more one falls into elf pity which end up in the same sin. resolution and promise not to fall into the same crap never really works. take it from me i know it. there is no power in resolution which is confidence in the flesh - i can handle this- mentality but it creates a deeper desire for more sin later on.

The only way i have come to realise is that i dont condemn myself when i fall but i daily accept the forgiveness of God and this gives me so much strength not to fall into that sin again. this sounds different from the nominal way of thinking.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by paraphase(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
:-x
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by mcro: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
U see them in d church, on ur street well advanced in age wt no man of their own and u feel like pitying them not knowing it is Karma at work. In a little while she will be visiting all sorts of Babalawo, Alfa, Pastors and all d gamut of divination looking 4 something she wilfully threw away. U need special prayer not 2 be haunted by d atrocities u av committed already. Just let ur fiance knows about ur recent escapade, i bet u 'u go tay 4 d searching market'. U are forwarned.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by paraphase(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
wink
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by unphilaz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poster

Finally, in a simple way, First receive the non condemnation of God towards you (becus He loves u) and you will receive the power to go and sin no more instead of saying i will go and sin no more(resolution), then God (and u/people) will not condemn u. Remember the woman caught in adultery? ie if u read John 8 in the bible.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Teejazy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
I met and made love with my long-time boyfriend that I admired a lot till now. I have tried to stop seeing him as he's never really loves me and now he is married but recently I met him again after 2 years. we really had fun but it was just for a temporary.

I am now engaged with someone else and been with my fiance for about 8years now. I met the person that I been in love before I met my fince. I think I love my fiance and I know he loves me more than I do but I couldn't escape from thinking about the man that I had loved 9 years ago.

I'm feeling unstable and wanting more from him. I can't give more love and beginning to think of separating from my fiance. I am not attracted with fiance although he rained me with kindness, cares and love, what should I do

Go and hug transformer!!!!!!!!!
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by JUO(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
God must hear this. your evil will find you out
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by obowunmi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
Leave your finance with immediate effect.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by ronkebp(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
I don't really know the purpose of this your post, do you want us to tell you to live your fiancé and go after the guy you loved, who is married?
My dear, wake up and forget that your ex, hope you are not trying to ruin his marriage, marry your fiancé and forget about the feelings you have for this your ex, it will not yield anything good.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Stonnydrey(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Go and suck a Joystick and come back. Maybe d Ex- don get money pass your fiancee,  I am nt sure u loved him,, think he's now moneybag,  NaughtyWoman, Go to Him and suck him and see they he will use you and dump you,  I JUST HATE GIRLS,  silly Love, I don dey vex o. Drop your digits make i blast u for fone
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by YoursGEJ(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
I really think you miss your ex's anaconda in bed and it seems that your fiancé is not as good. You should set your priorities straight and honestly.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by TBD(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Betrayal go head and married some body husband.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

I really think you miss your ex's anaconda in bed and it seems that your fiancé is not as good. You should set your priorities straight and honestly.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poster

so after 8 years you realise you 'think' you love your fiance?

the evil that men do live after them ooooo!!!!!  Bear that in mind o!

I bet all his 'raining' clouded your judgments fo a while no?
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by delpee(f): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Paraphrase said it all. Get back to your senses fast or you'l be back here giving us some miserable tales later. A wise woman knows the difference between a boyfriend and a husband. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by yemisiola: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2011
You are just a confused person, and why on earth would you sleep with a married man the best thing to do now is to severe any ties you have with the man and if you still cant be with your fiance, look for another guy because it is not right for a man to love you that much when u don't love him, you are simply wasting your time, wise up.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by eggo: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2011
hey girl, u had beta stick wif d devil dat is raining all dat luv and kare, trust u dont want to go back to d past, 9 yrs, his married,, or u want to be second wife? his wife cud b a wild one, be happy for wot u av many girls look for dat, as soon as u try goin someone will take ur place sharply, no tyme to say no tyme,
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2011
women undecided
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2011
REPENT and accept Jesus as you personal Lord and Saviour. Don't heap further curses on yourself by breaking another woman's home.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Arogboojo: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2011
Hey The mistake pple made is that " they don't go where they are celebrated" u ave a guy that does not celebrate u,cannot take a bullet for u and u ave another guy that worship u, love , care haba? this is glaring, u dont need a prophet to tell you what u need to do. go to where u are celebrated
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by kpolli(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2011
dump ur fiance naaaa, u wud regret it for the rest of ur life
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Three Outcomes
1.You'll marry ur current guy and still be having an affair with ur ex,till it blows and u get divorced and ur alone.

2.You'll marry ur current guy and might live a happy life,you'll think bout ur ex,but u'll get over it.

3.You'll dump your current guy,still have an affair with ur ex,till it either blows up or he decides to focus on his marriage.and you'll end up alone.

4.You'll dump ur current guy,forget about ur ex,and decide what u want in life.

You see Game theory is a beautiful concept,I don't have to waste my time advising you.u will pick a choice from here.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by kunlaxo: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hey guys is not for us to criticized and cast blame, lets credit her for coming out opening, and then advise gently.
I can only tell her to re- think of the consequences and be a WOMAN not a DOG LADY, only a dog goes back to her vomit.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by iice(f): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
Where the other self? You go come give yourself advice? grin grin
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by mukina2: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
iice:

Where the other self? You go come give yourself advice? grin grin
cooking up the next story to post wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? / A Philosophical Reply From J.P. Morgan CEO To Pretty Girl Seeking Rich Man / Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.