Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Many Have Destroyed Their Life For Standing Against The Work Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Have Destroyed Their Life For Standing Against The Work Of God (137 Views)

Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Have Destroyed Their Life For Standing Against The Work Of God by ChristCFASM: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2022
MANY HAVE DESTROYED THEIR LIFE FOR STANDING AGAINST THE WORK OF GOD
You just have to keep your mouth mute when it get to things of God and never proof you know it all because God does not think the way human does.
There was an Elder in one popular Church that came to meet me and he said he will like to advise me on a matter that's related to God and I said go ahead and he quickly pointed to one of the doctrine giving to us by God, 10th of the commandments said that we should not organize fund raising in the church, he said we should remove it ..I refused to talk on it and he left and God told me, I should go and delivered the message that he will proof to him, he is the one that own the message and I delivered the message to his mentor, two weeks later half of his body became paralyzed and his mouth bent he couldn't talk again. When God is speaking you don't have an idea just obey him wholeheartedly. Many have put themselves in bondage just because they want to show up and disrespect their maker, Korah Datan and habiram thought they were fighting for God until God destroy them. Allow the spirit of God to take a lead, don't pull the work of God down for your selfish interest. May God uphold you and see you through. In Jesus name
https://www.facebook.com/113496974111039/posts/335602201900514/

(1) (Reply)

Keep Moving / Unexpected / How Binance Support Number 18.88.9l/o2278 Is Going To Change Business Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.