Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,556 members, 7,972,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Start Freelancing Even If You Have NO Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Start Freelancing Even If You Have NO Money (167 Views)

How Can I Start Freelancing With No Experience / How To Start Freelancing In 2022 / Finally Revealed- 7 Solid Reasons why you need to start Freelancing business now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Freelancing Even If You Have NO Money by Thewritingbeing(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Freelancing is one business model that is recommended, aside from the fact that it has helped many people including myself...

It has also moved many people from being broke and struggling people to confident and valuable people

It can do the same for you, but you need to have the skill to offer,
you need to learn and know your onions well enough to deliver excellence.

Now, I understand that you need money,
and you'd want to make more money for yourself.

Maybe you are looking to go into FREELANCING
but you do not have the financial capacity to get started.

Very quickly, I'd share with you
How To Learn Your Desired High Income Skill for FREE &
How to Secure Capital to Pay For Training

If you HAVE NO MONEY
Alternatively, you can do any of the following to get funds to attend training:

• You can borrow or loan money from your family member or friend
..with the promise to payback

( if you do your assignment well, you should afford triple of what
you borrowed before your 6th month)
P.S: You can leverage these loan apps too...

• Sell an asset: Look for something valuable that you have
at home or you own that isn't in use right away, sell it.use the name to save up for the training or course you'd like to take.....
you can buy back the asset when you make money from the freelancing

•Get a menial job(save a particular amount of your salary) for three months or more.
.join the training when your saving is complete

Take the training and Kickstart Your Freelancing Journey!
You see,
Excuses are endless,
there would also be excuses if you decide to entertain them...

It takes the conscious, deliberate, hungry, and determined version of you to change and improve your life.

Your current version can't do that, so you have to GROW, STRETCH and EXPAND yourself.

See you at the top!❤️

P.S: I write and provide copywriting services that generate increase sales, more clicks, and conversions as results for your brand.

I also provide high-quality editing and proofreading services for your ebooks, articles, content, copies to help you communicate your brand messaging easily.

Need ANY of these services? Let's talk about your project!

If you need assistance, you can reach me via:
WhatsApp: 08101259787
Email: thewritingbeing@gmail.com

#copywriting #freelancingtips #ifreelance #freelancers #copywriter #sales

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Front Desk Officer At Pruvia Integrated Limited / Making Money On Facebook And Social Media Is Easier Than You Think (video) / Abuja Driver ........I Need A Job !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.