Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,568 members, 7,944,724 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

.....the Story - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / .....the Story (148 Views)

The Story Behind The Tattoo And All You Need To Know / The Story Of Two Male Celebrities / Abbygale Ritualo: The Story Of Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....the Story by Kvlstitches1(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2022
......the story continues.

Yesterday I said you should join me to laugh ���.

WHY?
There is a popular phrase that says "HE THAT LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST".

On graduation from the fashion school, I set up my office to a standard that is "beautiful to behold"..�.

An African adage says "If you want to eat a toad, you should look for a fat and juicy ones "....so I set up the play to a reasonable standard.

Did I start with all the machines? No, I started with the major things I needed and a very neat environment. (As seen in the pic)... one table machine...given out.

Now back to why I laughed. ..hmmmmm
Every one of them that laughed at that time, the ones that said my village people follow me, the ones that didn't believe in my dream and passion, are all sewing from me today. �. Infact one them still transfered some money to my account last week to make some clothes for her.

They are all surprised at the speed of growth. God has so helped thus far. God alone take all the glory ��

Those talks were part of my pushing force �. I use to say I did my training with all amount of aggressiveness. �. And that is the truth.

How do I get the clients �‍♀ I remember making a skirt and blouse for a friend , the thing wow her and since then it has been month to month.

Majority of my clients are gotten from online....mainly business Whatsapp groups I belong to. God bless you all. �

To the glory of God, through one of them , last year, we were able to push some cloths to Canada. ... obodo Igbo� ��.

You may want to ask , why this story?...
.....to be continued.

Watch out for the last part tomorrow..... I will also talk about the AGE FACTOR and COMMITMENT.

Thank you for reading through, following, likes and the comments. I'm encouraged �

KVL STITCHES...Dress smart, trendy and feel authentic
.....your satisfaction our pride.

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Best Quality Of Casual Socks With Offer Price / Tregdffdgffhfyut / Combo For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.