Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45777 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by GrayBeard: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.

Please describe the beating in more detail.
And was it her hand that got dislocated or yours.
Also has it ever happened without a quarrel.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Eriokanmi: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Aditkd:
Am so sorry for using this word on you, But why are you a pussy assed nigger.
A woman who isn't respecting you in anyway, who you put under your roof and provide for is dealing with you as if as if she is correcting a naughty child
Sir, your wife is a bully and has psychiatric problem won't be surprised if she is suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder.
If am you my brother, don't go physical with her because you might snap and mistakenly kill her and the story will change.
Just go stay some place else and start working on how to end your relationship with her, weather it's to return bride price o etc.
Your sanity is more important than anything and you have your children to live for.
Once again, am so sorry for the insult, but my brother snap out from that mental and physical slavery she has put you in
The Lord give you strength and wisdom to over come the jezebel in your life. Blessings evergreen
Lol. I still don't know why all in the name of marriage, some decent lives would suddenly become miserable. Funny enough, once you're in it's always very difficult to back off. That's why they say marriage is a bond. Look b4 you leap and pray hard. Huge cleavage or Sarah baartman-like backside with fair or chocolate skin isn't enough oo. Same with ladies...6 or 7 packs with a sense of humour isn't enough to choose a life partner. Marriage is behind that
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Solofresh2: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

You are not man enough that's why undecided
Your wife shouldn't even be able to raise her hands at you if you are man enough.
Be a real man!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Ofadaman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
A post just to catch cruise with the redpillers but we ain't falling for it or for the admin that pushed this garbage to front page
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Roger3D(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

You are a disgrace to manhood. Bury your head in shame

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by CHARLOE(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
SIMP of d yr, mumu man! ur woman never beat u reach

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by OlawaleBammie: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

u must remain a dundil, u must never turn from bn a dundil grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Aditkd(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Greetings Sir, my dear brother, forget that thing. Any Jezebel who starts giving you sign that she has mental issues discharge ASAP. Don't use bond and go and suffer Nna. Biko, if she crosses certain line treat the Bleep up immediately but still show that you care there most be balance between Love and Justice but if dem babe is like Op's psycho o boy jakpa, no time.
Eriokanmi:
Lol. I still don't know why all in the name of marriage, some decent lives would suddenly become miserable. Funny enough, once you're in it's always very difficult to back off. That's why they say marriage is a bond

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by noisy45(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Woman way be say I for don use vex comot her teeth and fvck her join.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Okhuadams(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

is not as she can beat you if you decide to fight back. Just here urself, .Mr Man you b omoko, slap and beat you I no even get watin to tell you the only thing I get to say is gerrrrrrouuuuuuttttt

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by jimter44(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
You can't eat your cake and have it. When they tell you people to do the right thing, you will not agreed. Go and do the proper marriage and sit down with your wife and iron things together.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Her sister is 100% right! The day you beat the hell out of her, she will calm down n start respecting you.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by billyG(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
This what you gon do when ever she beats you again cry like a baby nonstop in a loud unpleasant voice even in d night let her not have sleep for 3days she will never try that again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
So you expect me to believe this story? undecided
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by mediainc: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mugu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by mikywonder(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
angry angry angry grin ;
Ndo nah
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Jorge91: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

I think no amount of advice you see her will help you out, you have been in an abusive relationship not even married and yet you are scared to act, must have been used to the beatings.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Idzitari1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
U want us to come and beat beat her up for u? Okon answer me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by joeking2222: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
kozmokaz:
grin
Like beat beat ?

Okay on the topic

Beat beat her back na
Smiles........this is d very first topic i will b reading on nairaland ever since i joined dat really weak me to my PRICK!!! Una sure say the OP na d real HUSBAND, abi na HOUSEBOY hm b?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Aaron12(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alaye i can't read this story and comments, they are toxic to my well-being.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Carchoice:
What other advise do you think we can offer you than to beat her next time?

You don’t necessarily have to give her punches and dislocate her jaw.

Next time She starts the rubbish, pin her down, hold her two hands and use slaps to finish her butt. Beat her like a little kid.
what if she's

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by drealcivilceno(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
When will men know that women are sociopaths by nature?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by HelpYourself(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Aditkd:
Greetings Sir, my dear brother, forget that thing. Any Jezebel who starts giving you sign that she has mental issues discharge ASAP. Don't use bond and go and suffer Nna. Biko, if she crosses certain line treat the Bleep up immediately but still show that you care there most be balance between Love and Justice but if dem babe is like Op's psycho o boy jakpa, no time.
grin
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Meteng: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na scope. She wan scare you make you for shift, make she get space the pound her new guy jejely

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Dfr0: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Really
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by joeking2222: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yohans:
Fake story.
ORIGINAL one bro!!! As in d story no just follow at all. I dont still understand y a thread will even be allowed at first, not to talk of it getting to FP!!!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by lolu2019: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:
he too early to give you the Award of the most SIMPle man for 2022....

Buh as e b lik diz na u go get d Award
he is better than lewandowsky.the guy nah world best simp.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by usagee36: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Haha husband abuse(Simp)
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by perryy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amarisco:
You’re now officially her punching bag.

You have a few options though

1. Get counselling - only works with reasonable people

2. Dish it back - you have to be careful you don’t go overboard

3. Go your separate ways - may not feel like an option but the only way to regain some sanity and dignity

After all, you’re not even traditionally married - just packaging at the moment. If you marry nko, na knife remain?

Third option is the best. He should run away from either killing someone or being killed by someone
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Eriokanmi: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Aditkd:
grin grin

You sef, so funny

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by lolu2019: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Abeg make I see your picture
wetin u wan confirm.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by everythinggirly(f): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why bring your family matter here? When it was all sweet did u bring it here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Should I End The The Relationship? / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.