Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,137 members, 7,967,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

"Level Don Change" Watch As Zazu Finally Meet King Of The East, Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Level Don Change" Watch As Zazu Finally Meet King Of The East, Phyno (338 Views)

"Level Don Change" Watch As Zazu Finally Meet King Of The East, Phyno / 2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / “small Body, Big Engine” – Nigerians React As Zazu Star, Portable, Shows Off His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Level Don Change" Watch As Zazu Finally Meet King Of The East, Phyno by 9jaspice: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Watch as Zazu finally meet the real Igbo Odogwu, the only king of the East in the music industry, Phyno Fino.... Portable was so amazed to meet big artists like Phyno, Davido and a couple of other top Artists. Phyno also welcomed Zazu in the industry and promise to help towards boasting his fame...

Click below to watch the full video smiley wink smiley sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aBNQhCucY

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid: Olamide And I Have Come A Long Way, I Thank God For Our Lives / South African Female Dj Allegedly Turns Down N14M From A Nigerian Billionaire / Who Is The King Of Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.