Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Where Is Adams Oshomole? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Adams Oshomole? (1008 Views)

How Adams Oshomole Tackled Dino Vs How Peter Obi Tackled Dino / Where Is Adams Oshiomole / APC Suspends Adams Oshomole For Vote Of No Confidence In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Adams Oshomole? by DispatcherLagos: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
With the 2023 election fast approaching and the APC convention coming up soon, one will expect a top party leader like the former APC national chairman to come out and address some issues especially that of the presidential ticket which many believe will be contested between Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Prof. Osibanjo. However, it's been long we heard of this great man and his opinion. I am one of those that still loves him based on his antecedents at NLC. So my question is now "what has happened to this one time vocal man?"
Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by Stomoney(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Guys please this is what consign me
help choose

100k work in ikorodu as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experience fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide
Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by Kriss216: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
With the 2023 election fast approaching and the APC convention coming up soon, one will expect a top party leader like the former APC national chairman to come out and address some issues especially that of the presidential ticket which many believe will be contested between Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Prof. Osibanjo. However, it's been long we heard of this great man and his opinion. I am one of those that still loves him based on his antecedents at NLC. So my question is now "what has happened to this one time vocal man?"
Obaseki, Wike and PDP relegated him

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by helinues: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
In his house enjoying his life
Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by Felimax(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
You are looking for Oshiomole, that is how you will look for Tinubu very soon.
He wants to be president because of his life long ambition not because he has anything to offer, after 8 years of monumental and catastrophic calamity of his party.
Where that thunder....?
Oshiomole dey Benin.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by parcifal: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Politically relegated to Amateur league.
Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by heniford2: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Political dead and buried by Edo governor. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by christistruth01: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please this is what consign me
help choose

100k work in ikorodu as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experience fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide

Ibadan is a lovely peaceful and Cheap City to live in
Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by christistruth01: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
heniford2:
Political dead and buried by Edo governor. grin

If APC ,win 2023 Oshiomhole will likely be the next Chairman of NDDC

So be nice to him if you want newly constructed bridges and road to enter your village soon

1 Like

Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by tollyboy5(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
christistruth01:

If APC ,win 2023 Oshiomhole will likely be the next Chairman of NDDC

So be nice to him if you want newly constructed bridges and road to enter your village soon
But APC is ruling and he his nothing na grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Adams Oshomole? by christistruth01: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

But APC is ruling and he his nothing na grin

It is because they are still strategizing to remove Obaseki and Oshiomhole needs to keep a low profile otherwise Obaseki will be singing Edo no be Lagos again

But if they leave Obaseki alone to shoot himself in the foot like he is busy doing now the Edo State People will kick him out themselves

I heard that Obaseki has almost finished sacking all the Edo state PDP Officials that put him in Power

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Osun State Pdp Flagbearer Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke(pics) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visit President Buhari In Aso Rock Villa / So Why Are Igbos Not Using Their APGA To Get The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.