Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,791 members, 7,889,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. (292 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by MideMrPossible: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
A live antelope was caught by farmer while sleeping. I just finished working in our ranch while I stepped into the nearby village to have some palmwine and to my surprise, the antelope was spotted in the hand of a farmer who had no skills in hunting, after listening to his story, the antelope was caught while sleeping after she has feed on a fermented cocoa bean that was kept in a nearby tree. According to the farmer, he has never seen an antelope so fast asleep and even snoring.

The antelope was taken to a nearby town where it was meant to be sold to a young man who is building a community zoo.

Kindly subscribe to my channel and follow my ranch setup update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hokiu9qGBzg

Re: A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
didnt these children's parents teach their kids to never play with their food?!?!?!

i am sure the parents are already getting the firewood and the seasoning ready...

[img]https://c./QFHmth8NJ54AAAAC/aa.gif[/img]
Re: A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
The antelope was taken to a nearby town where it was meant to be sold to a young man who is building a community zoo.
I felt sorry for the animal when I saw the video.

I became so happy again when I read that the animal won’t be killed but sold to the many who is building a community zoo.

I pray that that site of the community zoo being built won’t be in the man’s intestines

1 Like

Re: A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by Nostring: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol.. antelope knock
Re: A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by professore(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Food has come.

Meanwhile check my signature.
Re: A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by NoahHadNoArk: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
I know of a country that...........

I no fit talk am, the person below me should help me grin
Re: A Live Antelope Caught Live While Sleeping. by FBIBOT(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Antelope don loose guard grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla 2007 Le / HRM Dr. Chika C. Nwokedi, Former Chairman Of Ladipo Auto Central Market Visits T / The Child Educator Who’s Tired Of Migraines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.