Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,067 members, 7,949,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) (51599 Views)

Deciding To Love Or Falling In Love / What Keeps A Marriage Together - Love Or Respect? / My Family Takes My Undiluted Kindness For Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2022
is this was photoshopped na . grin
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by DeepSight(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is one annoying thing about females

When you give them that toxic and bad treatment
Funny enough their love for you will just keep on increasing

I don't just understand females at all....am talking from experience

Behave like a bad guy to them...You bang them and dish them like they are nobody...then they will love you like mad

You show them care and simplicity...then they will lose interest in you

Its elementary economics. Laws of demand and supply. Anything freely given is hardly valued. That which is scarce is treasured.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Her hubby is mean biko.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by juman(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2022
They can work it out.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Tokwears

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Double0h7(f): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Why is this on fp... am I meant to laugh at domestic violence?

This forum is really gone to the dumpsters.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Igbo religious ladies are the worst to keep for house.
Why bruv.. pls I gaz know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Kriss216: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Never underestimate the power of true love.

God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Nicenixon: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Foolishness of highest order
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Powersurge: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
This woman know what marriage really stand for marriage is for better or worse grin

Human being is so complex. There are human characteristics that the other may never understand unless you are in their minds. We tend to criticize what we don't understand or what is not popular.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is heartless see as he spoil this fine woman face. I can never bow for any man sad

BUT you will bow for MENopause!
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Omoluabiii(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2022
grin These type of ladies be like. You must kill me today. See what sturbborness iyaf cause now grin
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by remitarich(f): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2022
FOOLISHNESS FROM HER MOTHER'S WOMB....
FOR BETTER FOR WORSE GINI?
NGWANU DIE THERE
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by alizma: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
flokii:
grin cheesy

The guy must be a demon to do this level of damage to someone's daughter.
Surprisingly, some women love guys that maltreat or beat them mercilessly.
Many of them like it. When I was single, some girls do ask me why I don't get angry with them, they will be like I want to see you angry at me, act in some dramatic way.
Unfortunately you will discover that most of them start acting reasonably when you are strict on them.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
This woman know what marriage really stand for marriage is for better or worse grin

Yes, for better for worst and for grave

That's her business
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lie, this is photoshop from the pit of hell. So she has to prepare very well for the 'before' and 'after' pictures... called the husband to snap her before the beating, then called the husband to snap after receiving the beating. Does that makes any sense?
What's so hard in that?
The brain is used for thinking dude.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Kaniff: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2022
When jesus,the Christ said "forgive them fa father for know not what they do ". Was he dissolved in true love or was he outright foolish ?
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Freemon: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Actually, this is true foolishness
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by ekensi01: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is one annoying thing about females

When you give them that toxic and bad treatment
Funny enough their love for you will just keep on increasing

I don't just understand females at all....am talking from experience

Behave like a bad guy to them...You bang them and dish them like they are nobody...then they will love you like mad

You show them care and simplicity...then they will lose interest in you

like seriously i had somany similar experience. I just dont know why. Treat them like shit they tends to love you more
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
This one is madness o
Both man and woman are mad
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by l0uie(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2022
More like...

HER: I've sent him all my life savings, put my house up for sell js I'd give him the proceeds, sold all my jewelries because of him and I am ready to do more if he asks.

FRIEND: Have you seen this man before?

HER: No! But he's promised to come back soon and I am so greatly in love with him.

If you know , you know. It happens.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by goodheart01: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Madness??

THIS IS SPARTA!!!! angry
(Gives her the legendary iconic kick in the face)

Lol.... Kuku kii me oo
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Blazadenise(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Lolz
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Everyone is a fool for the one they genuinely love. Yes, there's true love. However, when you notice that the next party is abusing it, just walk away.

it easy to walk away when you have other options. nobody wanna be alone. she ain't gat no option.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by nelskals(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is heartless see as he spoil this fine woman face. I can never bow for any man sad

Babe you don't need to bow to a man , but respect is important.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Typical example of "babe you order for from FB vs babe that'll show up"

Isn't this what most women want? Toxic/tough men
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / See What This Kid Is Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.