Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,195 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lady Beats Her Younger Sister’s Boyfriend For Always Assaulting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beats Her Younger Sister’s Boyfriend For Always Assaulting Her (363 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beats Her Younger Sister’s Boyfriend For Always Assaulting Her by Jenniferchuma10: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
A lady was seen in a video making rounds online, fighting with the boyfriend of her younger sister for always assaulting her.

The aggrieved lady reportedly took matters into her own hands as her younger sister had always endured.

Mbona unapiga sister yangu (Why are you beating up my sister)” the lady was heard saying in the video while fighting her sister’s boyfriend.

She was also spotted holding on to the man’s cloth as she dragged him around before people intervened.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lady-beats-her-younger-sisters-boyfriend-for-always-assaulting-her-video/

Re: Lady Beats Her Younger Sister’s Boyfriend For Always Assaulting Her by LotaTee: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why not get him arrested with evidence of the assault committed against her sister instead?

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs Your Husband Is Not Attracted To You / Attractive Body Language - Use It To Snag Beautiful Women! / Abeg Watin Be Lcredit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.